Food Service – Customer Service
Amusement – Customer Service – Entry Level – Game Operator – Ride Operator – Game Attendant – Ride Attendant – Food – Food Service – Restaurant – Fast Food – Retail – Admission Host – Guest Relations – Park Services – Housekeeping – Cleaning – Merchandise – Cash Control – Security – Grocery – Hotel – Hospitality – Entertainment – Recreation – Telecommunications – Wireless
Six Flags Fiesta Texas is hiring for food service positions for their amusement park in San Antonio, TX!
Join the world’s largest regional theme park company for these exciting opportunities!
If you are interested in building your skill set/resume, having extra income, or for an opportunity that can lead to a career, then We want YOU to Apply Now!
Six Flags Fiesta Texas offers:
- Exciting work environment!
- Competitive wages!
- Flexible scheduling!
- Leadership opportunities!
- Advancement opportunities!
- Free unlimited admission for you and a guest!
- Exclusive employee events!
- Reward and recognition programs!
- In-park discounts!
- Real world experiences!
- Make friends and Have FUN!
Read the Requirements below and APPLY NOW for immediate consideration!
We will be contacting you via email so please check your account regularly!
- 16 years of age or older
- Must be able to work weekends (Friday-Sunday)
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including days, afternoons, and nights
- Must be willing and able to complete a pre-employment background check
- High school diploma/GED for security position
Six Flags Entertainment Corporation is the world’s largest regional theme park company headquartered in Grand Prairie, Texas with 19 parks across the United States, Mexico and Canada. Since 1961, hundreds of millions of families have trusted Six Flags to offer affordable, value-packed thrills, record-shattering roller coasters and special events like the Summer Concert Series, Fright Fest and Holiday in the Park. Six Flags’ wide array of entertainment options attract families, teens, tweens and thrill seekers alike.