Precision Resource Company (Precision), http://www.precisionresourcecompany.com/, was established in 1996 as a full-service as a nationwide, total solutions staffing provider. Precision’s personnel are routinely involved with projects in power plants, refineries, energy plants and industrial facilities from coast to coast. We provide personnel for contract staffing, direct placement positions and managed resource programs.
Precision Resource Company is currently seeking a Cost Representative for a project in Freeport, TX. The Cost Representative is an entry level position with the project based Project Controls team. The primary function of this position is assisting the Craft Supervision team with craft work planning, scope quantification, and documentation by executing tasks associated with Estimating, Material Takeoffs, Cost, and Document Control functions. A successful Cost Representative interfaces well with the Craft Supervision team, Design Engineers, vendors, subcontractors and other members of the project team. Specific task assignments include drawing takeoffs, progress measurement and reporting, development of material requisitions, communication of design drawing and specification requirements, cost budget and crew rate review and submittal of time sheets for actual costs. An interest in industrial construction practices and terminology is required. Additional responsibilities include:
- Apply Work Breakdown Structure to cost activity coding.
- Apply correct cost codes and check cost codes on requisitions and direct labor time sheets.
- Develop and cost code pending change orders.
- Report Progress through collection and verification of budgeted and installed quantities.
- Monitor quantity variance between quantity tracking system and cost system.
- Verify correctness of craft time sheets.
- Bachelor's degree from college/university
- 1-12 months industrial experience
- Data Entry Speed
- Report Writing
- Knowledge of Construction Estimating
- Earned value concepts Cost System.
- Primavera CPM scheduling
- CAD systems
Precision Resource Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer and maintains a drug-free work environment.