Sr. IT Project Manager
Report this job
IT Project Manager
DETAILS: Permanent, Full time position
COMPANY: IT Software / Financial / Insurance
We are looking to interview and hire as soon as possible.
• Works with teams in managing technology initiatives
• Plans and performs analysis of company activities and functions and guides the design and implementation of existing business systems applications
• Utilizes Project Management Methodology
• Defines the scope of the project and works with management to allocate appropriate resources to meet the timely completion of tasks
• Develops and documents detailed project plans
• Effectively communicates project expectations to team members
• Utilizes best practices for developing project plans supporting technology and manages the development of the project throughout its life cycle
• Identifies and communicates with stakeholders
• Determines frequency to analyze and interpret project status
• Reports results to stakeholders and upper management and make recommendations
• Strong experience with MS Project and Agile methodologies
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent industry and/or leadership experience required
• PMP Certification with a minimum 1 year of experience or 5+ years of IT project management experience
• Experience with Windows and SQL
• MS Project experience preferred
• Working knowledge of most business and technical resources and ability to use them to effectively coordinate team members and resources
• Advanced knowledge of IT systems and processes accepted business software and relevant Web technologies
For immediate consideration, please send resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume].
SNI Technology® is one of the fastest growing technology recruitment companies in the country. We uniquely align with our clients and the candidates we represent, because our staff is hired from the industry we serve.
We offer technical talent and employment opportunities on a contract, contract-to-hire, and a direct-hire basis in a wide variety of disciplines from helpdesk professionals to the most cutting-edge software architects.
We strive to help clients maintain their corporate strength and focus, while we show our ability to attract top tier technical professionals to supplement or expand their staff. Our recruiting team stays very active in the technology community, so we have specific knowledge of local employment conditions, technical trends, and pending shifts or upgrades that can impact how technology supports your business. We don't tap into the technical community to find the talent you need - we are a part of it.
Whether a system upgrade or a complete software development project is on the agenda; we have proven technology professionals ready to ensure your success.
If you've worked with employment firms in the past, we guarantee you'll notice the positive difference!
Report this job
|For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online:|
Never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn More >>
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder.com you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder.com Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.