Branch Manager - Promenade
Golden 1, California's leading credit union, is seeking a Branch Manager for its Promenade Branch. This position's primary goal is to provide an exceptional member experience through efficient member transaction processing and the generation of sales through quality referrals. The chosen candidate will manage, direct, and supervise a sales team and will be responsible for creating a positive branch sales and service culture. He or she will also ensure outstanding service, manage compliance with all policies and procedures, and meet or exceed all branch sales goals and objectives, while maintaining professionalism in the workplace.
Salary is DOE.
- A bachelor's degree in a related field or significant on-the-job experience
- Three years of management experience within a financial institution
- The proven ability to coach, inspire, and motivate employees to meet and/or exceed sales and service goals
- Knowledge of California credit union laws and regulations
- Solid knowledge of financial concepts, products, and services
- Strong oral and written communications skills
- The ability to work all branch hours, including weekends
The successful candidate will need to pass a pre-employment background check and drug screening.
Golden 1 Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity Employer offering excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision, and 401(k).
The Golden 1 Credit Union is California's leading financial cooperative, and the sixth largest credit union in the U.S. with more than $7 billion in assets and nearly 600,000 members. We have more than 80 branches, 270 ATMs and 30,000 network ATMs nationwide. Our non-cash offices are conveniently located within places of business you may already visit.
Founded by a group of California state employees in 1933, Golden 1 is a membership financial cooperative which is owned by its members. In keeping with the credit union philosophy of "people helping people," Golden 1 offers our members a wide range of low-cost consumer financial products and high-quality service.
We deliver financial solutions with value, convenience, and exceptional service.
A dynamic and trusted leader committed to enhancing the financial well-being of our members and diverse communities.