Florida Hospital Waterman
||Florida Hospital Waterman
||1000 Waterman Way
Tavares, FL 32778
||Healthcare - Health Services
||2 Year Degree
REGISTERED NURSE -OPERATING ROOM (RN - OR)
- Plans patient care using nursing process.
- Assists with PI.
- Communicates patient information
- Nursing Documentation
- Administration of blood products and intravenous therapy
- Skills Competency
- Proficient use of equipment
- Manages work load
- Provides patient education
- Implements physician orders
- Compiles with established standards
- Participates with cost containment
- Responds to emergency situations
- Accepts added responsibility befitting experience and knowledge level
- Anticipates surgeon and team needs during general surgical procedures.
Florida Hospital Waterman Shift:
Day Job Level:
Staff / Associate Education Level:
Associate's Degree Travel:
No Job Posting:
May 13, 2014, 7:31:49 AM
Graduate of accredited nursing school. Current Florida RN license
ACLS and BLS required at time of hire.
One year surgery experience preferred.
Certification in Operationg Room Nursing (CNOR) desirable.
Night and weekend call required.
|For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online:|
Never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn More >>
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder.com you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder.com Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.