Audit and Tax Campus Recruiting Manager Job
Audit and Tax Campus Recruiting Manager
US-IL-Oak Brook Terrace
Firm Services: Internal-facing Services - Recruiting
Type: Regular Full-Time
More information about this opportunity:
Crowe Horwath LLP (www.crowehorwath.com) is one of the largest public accounting and consulting firms in the United States. Under its core purpose of “Building Value with Values,” Crowe uses its deep industry expertise to provide audit services to public and private entities while also helping clients reach their goals with tax, advisory, risk and performance services. With a total of more than 3,000 personnel, Crowe and its subsidiaries have offices coast to coast. The firm is recognized by many organizations as one of the country's best places to work. Crowe serves clients worldwide as an independent member of Crowe Horwath International, one of the largest global accounting networks in the world, consisting of more than 150 independent accounting and advisory services firms in more than 100 countries around the world.
As Crowe Horwath continues to grow its footprint, we are looking to add a Tax and Audit Campus Recruiting Manager to the team. If you are a team player, energetic, professional and want to play a major role in a campus strategy at one of the largest public accounting firms in the country, we want to talk to you. Crowe is consistently ranked as one of the best places to work and we are looking for individuals who want to continue that trend.
Scope of Responsibilities/Expectations
The Campus Recruitment Manager is responsible for the talent acquisition process for recruiting qualified candidates to fill entry-level and intern positions for a specified region. The Campus Recruiting Manager, with the support of a Campus Coordinator, will oversee and execute the campus strategy; from recruiting activities, fostering university relationships, building the firm's brand and image on campus and most importantly, providing clients with guidance on the recruitment processes and being an ambassador to Crowe Horwath’s firm wide Campus Strategy and mission.
This is an opportunity for you to help attract the next generation of talent to a firm like Crowe Horwath, which in FY14 has experienced double digit growth and exceeded both operating revenue and operating income budgets. In this role, the Campus Recruitment Manager will lead the development and implementation of a best-in-class campus recruiting program and will be accountable for managing all programs of the Campus Recruitment team including Crowe’s National Summer Leadership Program and intern programs.
As a team, we have high expectations for the significance, creative excellence and value of what we build. At Crowe Horwath, you'll get recognized for your talents and be supported with the resources to realize your ideas and strategy. Crowe offers a unique opportunity and culture, you can't get just anywhere.
- The focus of this role is to manage university relations and activities for Audit/Tax/FAS business units to drive the campus strategy to meet the staffing needs of the firm.
- Implement/maintain programs to advance the firm's ability to attract top students.
- Recruit directly for leadership, intern and full time candidates.
- Maintain & communicate statistics, reports and tracking of applicants.
- Utilize Applicant Tracking System and conduct strict data management.
- Partner effectively with an aligned campus recruiting coordinator who performs logistics and more to support this role.
- Ability to work with multiple schools across geographies.
- Build a diverse pipeline - Increase diversity across campus program and attend/lead national diversity conference(s).
- Develop and advance relationships with students, faculty and career services.
- Consult with Crowe representatives at all levels including BU leaders, local office recruiting executives and school relationship managers.
- Source, recruit and manage annual campus goals and objectives.
- Develop new and innovative methods to differentiate Crowe on campus, build brand recognition, sell and improve acceptance ratios.
- Support, manage and be an ambassador of firm’s policies and processes.
- Assist with candidate selection process (resume review, interview, etc.)
- Attend and participate in on-campus events, interviews, etc.
- Make positive candidate experience a priority.
- Conduct ongoing university research to ensure targeted and/or new schools are the best selections for Crowe.
- Participate in and/or lead related campus projects outside of the core recruiting cycle.
- Partner with other HR functions and teams including Licensing, Compensation, Marketing, etc. wherever necessary.
- Bachelors degree required.
- Minimum 3 years campus recruiting experience required. Public accounting or other professional services industry experience preferred.
- Demonstrated success recruiting at multiple universities in highly aggressive and competitive markets.
- Proven consulting skills with client-facing experience and ability to manage relationships at all levels including senior leadership.
- Strong ability to track, build and maintain reports and communicate effective work summaries to clients.
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office package (primarily Excel, Word and PowerPoint), applicant tracking databases (iCIMS preferred), Internet, etc.
- Experience or familiarity with recruiting for highly technical and business positions depending on client needs.
- 50-60% travel during peak campus recruiting period in the fall.
- Superior organizational, multitasking and prioritization skills with ability to lead and manage.
- Strong communication, verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Professional, positive and mature attitude with good business acumen.
- Strong team, interpersonal and collaborative skills with keen ability to work with diverse groups of people.
- Adaptable, responsive and open to change and constructive feedback.
|For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online:|
Never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn More >>
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder.com you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder.com Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.
|Company: ||Crowe Horwath LLP
|Base Pay: ||N/A
|Other Pay: ||N/A
|Employee Type: ||Full-Time
|Industry: ||Accounting - Finance
|Manages Others: ||Not Specified
|Job Type: ||Finance
|Required Education: ||4 Year Degree
|Required Experience: ||Not Specified
|Required Travel: ||Not Specified
|Relocation Covered: ||Not Specified
|Reference ID: ||9155
|Location: ||Chicago, IL