Accountable Healthcare Staffing is currently seeking Registered Respiratory Therapist candidates to join our network of healthcare professionals.
Accountable Healthcare Staffing (AHS) is committed to excellence and works closely with the Joint Commission to develop and shape standards.
AHS PLACES 100% OF QUALIFIED CANDIDATES!!
Registered Respiratory Therapists job is to treat those who suffer with breathing or other cardiopulmonary disorders. But this brief job description does not express the real depth or variety of responsibilities of respiratory therapists.
Respiratory therapists treat all age groups, from babies to the elderly. They help relieve the suffering of those with chronic emphysema. They give emergency respiratory treatments to heart attack and stroke victims.
Working under the supervision of physicians, respiratory therapists evaluate, diagnose, and treat cardiopulmonary disorders. In many cases, they are given substantial freedom to use their own judgment in treating many disorders.
To do their jobs well, respiratory therapists are trained in the use of oxygen (and oxygen mixtures), chest physiotherapy, and aerosol asthma inhalers.
Some of their job duties include:
• Interviewing and examining patients
• Teaching asthma patients how to properly inhale the aerosols
• Monitoring the oxygen levels in patient’s blood and adjusting treatment accordingly.
• Administering proper amounts of oxygen to patients
• Providing artificial breathing—in the form of ventilators—to patients who cannot breathe on their own.
• Analyzing the amounts of oxygen, carbon dioxide, and pH levels in a patient’s blood
• Testing individual lung capacities of patients
• Draining mucus from patient’s lungs using chest physiotherapy
• Adjusting medical machinery, as needed, to appropriately treat the patient
• Pulmonary rehabilitation
• Running diagnostic tests
Benefits of Workings with Accountable Healthcare Staffing Include:
- Contract opportunities, PRN shifts, possible travel assignments
- Flexible Schedules
- Top Industry Pay
- Referral Bonus
- Choice of payment method: Direct Deposit or Pay Card
- Affordable Medical, Dental (Discount vision plan included if enrolled) and Vision
- Basic Life/AD&D & EAP
- Voluntary Life:
- Allstate Accident
- Allstate Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability – Company Paid
- Short Term Disability – Company Paid
- 401k Profit Sharing Plan
Registered Respiratory Therapists Job Requirements:
- Graduate of an accredited school .
- Currently licensed as a Respiratory Therapist (RRT)
- Current CPR.
- At least one (1) year's of recent experience (within the last two years)
- Ability to be a team player
- Can do attitude
Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply today!!
*** AHS has opportunities nationwide and new opportunities arrive frequently!! If interested in other positions call AHS at 210-704-1410 or email [Click Here to Email Your Resume].
Apply today and find out why the best staffing agency for your career is AHS!