Sales Academy Facilitator
UPS, Inc. | Phoenix, AZ | Posted 8/21/2014
The Global Sales Training Supervisor supports the Sales Academy training products and services, teaches selling and negotiating skills, facilitates training, and provides feedback to the training group on curriculum content feedback and changes.
The Global Sales Training Supervisor provides subject matter expertise as it pertains to curriculum and curriculum development. He/She plans Sales Academy schools for the upcoming year. This position continually develops facilitation skills through the UPS University or other educational medium.
- Manages class logistical responsibilities (e.g., team assignments, reports, expenses, etc.) to maintain the consistency and efficiency of classroom activities.
- Demonstrates thorough knowledge of training content and applies appropriate instructional techniques as directed by others to ensure program effectiveness.
- Facilitates curriculum content as designed and responds to questions with clear and effective answers to deliver quality instruction to participants.
- Observes student role-plays and presentations to evaluate the application of concepts, principles, and models and provide appropriate feedback.
- Shares appropriate, relevant experiences and stories to reinforce course content.
- Acts as a liaison for curriculum issues occurring in the regions and districts to route questions to the correct resources.
- Obtains feedback from students and facilitators to gather ideas for enhancements.
- Evaluates participant slot requests from regions and districts to create the student distribution plan for the upcoming year.
- Adjusts delivery of training as necessary to create an environment that promotes learning.
- Analyzes the plans for training and schedules facilitators accordingly to ensure an efficient process.
- Detail Orientation: Captures/documents specific and accurate information; learns subjects thoroughly and in detail; completes work with thoroughness; supplies appropriate details when requested; maintains organized files.
- Meeting Facilitation: Demonstrates active listening, asks open-ended questions, and effectively uses a variety of media (data show, flip charts, etc.); demonstrates a basic understanding of group dynamics and team development; identifies resources needed to conduct a successful meeting; summarizes participants’ contributions and provides follow-up communications and notes.
- Report Generation: Possesses ability to generate simple reports using basic functions in software, and/or writing basic queries; identifies information required to complete reports and identifies existing reports generated by others.
- Solicits and Gathers Information: Demonstrates a general knowledge of techniques for soliciting and gathering information.
- Master’s degree – Preferred
Not ready to apply?
Living your dreams makes the world work better.
Making the world work better. Faster. Smarter. As the leading package delivery company and global leader in supply chain solutions, we’re passionate about bringing better ways to orchestrate everything from complex international distribution networks to local business deliveries. That’s logistics. And that’s exactly what careers at UPS are all about.
Across the skies, oceans and borders, UPS team members deliver on that promise for billions of customers every day. We offer limitless opportunities in a huge range of career areas, so you’re sure to find roles that suit your dreams and your expertise, along with a lifetime of possibilities.
|For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online:|
Never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn More >>
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder.com you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder.com Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.