||Trilogy Health Services
||Healthcare - Health Services
Other Great Industries
||Trilogy Health Services, LLCPostal Code 40222
Founded in December 1997, Trilogy Health Services, LLC is a customer service focused provider of senior living and long-term healthcare services including independent and assisted living, memory care, skilled nursing and rehabilitative services. These services are delivered by staff specially trained to honor and enhance the lives of our residents through compassion and a commitment to exceeding customer expectations. Our goal is simple: to be the Best Healthcare Company in the Midwest!
Do you have excellent organizational and people skills and a commitment to customer service? We offer an exciting opportunity to use your skills in a purpose-focused and rewarding environment.
Trilogy Health Services, an innovative, dynamic Long-Term Care, Skilled Nursing and Assisted Living company based out of Louisville, KY, is looking for an Accounts Receivable (AR) Specialist to join the team at our Home Office as a Revenue Billing Coordinator.
The Revenue Billing Coordinator / Accounts Receivable (AR) Specialist will partner with the Business Office Managers in our health campuses to ensure billing and collection deadlines and goals are met.
The responsibilities of our Revenue Billing Coordinator / Accounts Receivable Specialist will include, but are not limited to:
- Monitoring aging AR balances and identifying problem areas for billing and collections
- Assisting in training Business Office Managers
- Organizing the set-up of Trilogy’s AR system for new campuses
- Preparing weekly and monthly AR reports
- Assisting with monthly AR reconciliation to the GL
- Verifying cash is posted in the AR system
- Working with Medicare/ Medicaid billing and filing processes
Trilogy Health Services is an award winning company that is leading the way in employee benefits, professional development, personal wellness and recognition. We invite you to learn more about our unique culture and the exciting opportunities that exist within our organization. We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package including:
- Competitive Salaries - Weekly Pay!
- Professional Growth
- Generous Benefits
- Innovative Training Programs
- Tuition Reimbursement
- And much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Some college coursework preferred
- Two plus (2+) years of related Accounts Receivable (AR) experience in a reputable organization
- Multi-facility experience is preferred
- Medicare and Medicaid experience is a plus
- Working knowledge of AR software and Microsoft Excel are highly preferred
Founded December 1997, Trilogy Health Services, LLC is a customer service focused provider of senior living and long-term healthcare services. Trilogy communities offer a full range of personalized services, from independent and assisted living to skilled nursing and rehabilitative services. These services are delivered by staff specially trained to honor and enhance the lives of our residents through compassion and a commitment to exceeding customer expectations. Through our subsidiary, TriStar Services, we offer home- and community-based services including Certified Home Health services, in addition to pharmacy services and rehabilitation therapy services.
Exceptional customer service is the heart of our company culture. Our goal is to be the Best Healthcare Company in the Midwest! To achieve this vision, we set the following goals in each of our markets: To be the Provider of Choice, Employer of Choice and Investment of Choice. Cultural Leadership is the driver for our success and our cultural map that guides us on our journey is our Mission Statement:
Excellence is achieved by execution of our Trilogy Service Standards.
A servant's heart is the key to success.
Let everyone contribute to his or her fullest potential.
Not ready to apply?