ManTech International Corporation is comprised of more than 10,000 talented employees working in 49 states and approximately 40 countries around the world in support of our nation’s national security mission. We adhere to the simple, no-nonsense values on which ManTech was founded more than four decades ago, aligning squarely with the mission objectives of our customers. As our customer base continues to expand and diversify, we continue to diversify our workforce and solutions. Half our employees have a military background, and more than 70 percent hold a government security clearance.
ManTech is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer. We encourage Minority/Female/Protected Veteran/Disabled applicants to apply.”
MSSClearance Level Needed:
Engineering & Support Services
• Performs limited technical functions related to the support of development engineering activities such as set up, operation, maintenance, modification, circuit testing, calibration.
• Troubleshoots electronic or electro-mechanical systems, experimental design circuitry, proto-type models or specialized test equipment.
• Applications may include analog, digital and/or video type circuits and logic systems.
• Conducts engineering/development tests and detailed experimental testing to collect design data or assist in general research work.
• Diagnoses and corrects electronic circuitry malfunctions.
• Assists in the development of electronic equipment.
• Provides design details and recommends modifications to engineering designs as needed.
• May prepare instructional guides for repairing, calibrating, and maintaining equipment and systems.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• OSHA 10 Maritime for Shipyards
• Cableway Certification
• MIL-SPEC Multipin Connector Certification
• MIL-SPEC Fiber Optic Connector Certification
• OSHA 10 HOUR MARITIME OUTREACH FOR SHIPYARD EMPLOYMENT (#7615)
• Confined Space Entry
• Tag Out User Certified
• Certified in Connector Fabrication and repair of connectors (crimp/solder/fiber) in accordance with NAVSEA 009-73, DOD-STD-2003-5 and 0697-LP-000-010 (Navy).
• All personnel must have their own basic hand tools on site; wrenches, screw drivers, pliers, hammer, punches, snips, etc
ManTech is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer. We encourage Minority/Female/Protected Veteran/Disabled applicants to apply.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation, please click [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
and provide your name and contact information.
Requires High School diploma or equivalent, and three to four years of related experience. Technical training equivalent to an Associate's degree preferred.