Front Desk Admin, Bilingual
Provides administrative and clerical support for the Intensive Supervision Appearance Program (ISAP) office. Essential Duties and Responsibilities
include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Greets Program Participants, community visitors, agency personnel and general visitors.
- Ensures Program Participants are properly checked-in.
- Answers the phones and directs calls appropriately.
- Maintains Program Participant information on computer system by performing data entry.
- Maintains files and other related documentation.
- Assists Program Manager and Intensive Supervision Case Specialists with case coordination, communication with the contracting agency and routine clerical tasks.
- Coordinates transportation services for Program Participants.
- No supervisory responsibilities.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
Education or Formal Training:
- Effective communication skills with internal and external contacts.
- Good interpersonal skills. Ability to deal tactfully with the public.
- Sound judgment and even temperament. Ability to maintain self-control in stressful situations, such as interpersonal confrontations or emergencies.
- Ability to deal with multi-cultural contacts with sensitivity.
- Good organizational skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Bi-lingual preferred.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Ability to type 35 words per minute to perform data entry.
- US citizenship required.
- Ability to pass a federal background check and obtain a suitability determination.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- At least two years experience in a similar position.
- Experience working with multi-cultural contacts.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability.
Not ready to Apply?
About Geo Group
The GEO Group, Inc. (GEO) is a world leader of government outsourced services specializing in the delivery of correctional and detention management, medical and mental health rehabilitation services, family and youth services, and other diversified services to federal, state and local government agencies around the globe.
GEO's success around the world has been achieved by our highly-trained work force. We employ over 18,000 professionals within our facilities, regional, international, and corporate offices. Our highly skilled professionals manage approximately 77,500 beds at 98 correctional, detention and residential treatment facilities.
With operations in the United States, Australia, South Africa, and the United Kingdom; GEO offers a diversified array of turnkey services which include design, construction, financing, and operations. Our unique approach allows GEO to provide high-quality and cost-effective services with state-of-the-art designs, innovative programs and ground-breaking treatment approaches.
|For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online:|
Never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn More >>
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder.com you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder.com Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.
Read what employees have to say about working at Geo Group:
"My career at GEO began in January 1995. I am a 17-year veteran at GEO where I have had the opportunity of working almost every post on every shift. I have enjoyed working various positions throughout my career."
Penny, Correctional Officer
"GEO has given me great training. I have confidence that I can move up and make this a lifetime career. I feel there are no limits with this company."
Melissa, Receiving & Release Officer
"Forensic nursing creates unlimited opportunities for evidence-based practice and patient advocacy. It challenges your psychiatric skills."
Darlene, Registered Nurse
"As an Officer, I was given many opportunities to work various positions. My overall career and experience at GEO has been a very rewarding one for me."
Curtis, Administrative Captain
"My career at GEO began in November 1997, and I would like to extend my heartfelt thanks for the opportunities the company has given me. My overall career for the past 14 years has been a great experience."