C. R. Bard, Inc. is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer
As a medical products company with a strong technological heritage, our worldwide employment opportunities include scientific, professional, technical, and managerial positions, as well as a wide range of marketing, operations, manufacturing, data processing, and support functions.
Overview:Territory Manager I
Louisville, KY Territory
Hartford, CTSummary of Position with General Responsibilities:To represent Davol Inc. in the Louisville, KY territory, and take necessary action to attain sales objectives. This positions reports to the District Manager who in turn reports to the Regional Manager and Vice President of Sales.Essential Job Functions:
1. Sells the entire product line to current and new accounts.
2. Informs customers of new and current pricing, backorders, and company policies.
3. Effects comprehensive inservice of products to all concerned individuals.
4. Plans sales calls on a continuous basis, managing sales time effectively.
5. Develops thorough knowledge of all products.
6. Informs District Managers of significant market changes and competitive activity.
7. Achieves prompt, mutually satisfactory solutions to customer complaints.
8. Analyzes customer needs and create solutions.
This positions requires a Bachelor's Degree, preferably in Business Administration. The incumbent will have three plus years outside sales experience, preferably in the Medical Device industry. This position also requires demonstrated interpersonal and communication skills.
***Local candidates only, no relocation available for this position.
Davol Inc./C. R. Bard, Inc. is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer
VEVRAA Federal ContractorAdditional Desirable Qualifications Skills and Knowledge:
1.Product knowledge of all features and benefits of Davol product.
2. Surgicial procedure knowledge, adequate to illustrate our product benefits.
3. Basic anatomy.
4. Medical and surgical terminology.
5. Thorough understanding of needs/analysis selling.
6. Excellent listening and communication skills.
7. Understands contract administration.
Education and/or Experience:
Report this job
|For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online:|
Never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn More >>
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder.com you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder.com Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.
- Company:CR Bard
- Employee Type:Full-Time
- Industry:Healthcare - Health Services
- Job Type:Health Care