Holiday Inn Express hotels look for people who are genuine, friendly, thoughtful and resourceful.
People who care enough to go the extra mile to give our guests a great experience.
Maintain the hotel rooms and building to ensure safe and clean experience for hotel guests, associates and vendors.
•Clean bathtub, toilet, sink, walls, mirrors, tiles, counters, and floor surfaces using cloths, mops, sponges, brushes, and/or cleaning agents by extending arms over head, bending and stooping.
•Adhere to cleaning procedures and instructions for use of cleaning agents.
•Strip beds and make beds, changing bed linens, which may require lifting bedspreads weighing a maximum of 50 lbs.
•Dust all furniture, pictures, drawers, window ledges, and shelves thoroughly.
•Push and pull vacuum throughout entire room and empty trash.
•Replenish amenities, linens, and supplies in guest room.
•Sign for room keys, retrieve, push to assigned rooms and restock heavy cart. Visually inspect room for cleanliness and appearance and signify completion for room.
•Comply with attendance rules and be available to work on a regular basis.
•Perform any other job related duties as assigned.
Core duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Ensures positive guest experience by utilizing the GUEST service standards and LEADER recovery steps
- Arrive to work on time and in proper uniform
- Arrive to work with a positive attitude
- Perform stay-over service/check-out service to include: clean room/bathroom with proper cleaning tools/chemicals, make beds, change all linen as needed per check-out /stay-over guidelines, refreshing towels & amenities as needed, dusting with polish, removing all trash, and vacuuming all areas
- Clean, in accordance to company and brand standards.
- Follow all policies and procedures per GP Handbook and departmental requirements
- Adhere to all safety procedures
- Wear proper footwear
- Respond promptly to guest needs/requests
- Solicit guest feedback to improve quality
$8,000 - $12,000 /Year
Hospitality - Hotel
At least 1 year(s)
As a member of IHG Rewards you have more choices for redeeming points than any other hotel loyalty program in the world. Redeem your points for Reward Night stays at 4,400 IHG(R) hotels, airline miles and tickets, car rentals, merchandise, gift cards and more. To become a member, visit https://secure.priorityclub.com/rewards/us/en/join/?#initial-state