Employee Type: Contractor
Industry: Computer Software
Job Type: Information Technology
Required Education: Not Specified
Required Experience: Not Specified
Join Us! We're a growth-oriented company that needs the valuable contributions you will make as the next Senior Business Analyst to join our team in Pittsburgh, PA.
While others say it, we do it: We Care. We've helped thousands of talented individuals carve out their role and have a healthy work-life balance.
Just like life, you'll experience a good mix of challenges and opportunities. But we'll be rooting for you along the way. Apply Today!
Senior Business Analyst
Responsibilities may include:
- Responsible for providing support to technical professionals with regard to a variety of administrative, systems, and business operations problems, and participation in related system development projects of the most complex nature
- Requires a seasoned expert on the integration of multiple systems or large-scale development projects
- Determining and defining system specifications, process improvement, quality assurance, interaction with customers and technical staff, strong emphasis on problem resolution, and project-lead activities
- Emphasis in Testing, as well as experience with RUP Methodoly and and ReqPro are desired
- A finance background or experience supporting the finance industry is preferred
- 5+ years of experience gathering and writing technical requirements
- Experience writing and executing basic SQL queries
- Prior healthcare industry experience is desired
- Yrs of Experience: 5
- Travel Required: No
- Competitive Salary
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Affordable Medical, Dental and Vision Plans
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Life/AD&D, Short- and Long term Disability Benefits
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
Mindteck, a global technology company established in 1991, provides Product Engineering services to medical device companies, the energy industry and equipment OEMs, and Information Technology services to government entities, analytical/scientific instrument manufacturers, top-tier semiconductor companies and financial services companies in the Global 2000. Its depth of knowledge and niche expertise in embedded systems and enterprise applications is complemented by dedicated Centers of Excellence in wireless design and storage testing. Presently, Mindteck employs over 1,000 individuals throughout offices in the US and UK, Singapore, Malaysia, Bahrain and India. It also has four development centers (US, Singapore and India [Kolkata, Bangalore]). The company is listed on the Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE 517344) and is among a select group of global companies appraised at Maturity Level 5, Version 1.3 of the CMMI Institute’s Capability Maturity Model Integration (CMMI) www.Mindteck.com
.Follow Mindteck on LinkedIn: http://goo.gl/Mvc4OYJoin our Talent Network: http://goo.gl/uyDz8N
Not Ready To Apply?
|For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online:|
Never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn More >>
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder.com you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder.com Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.
Mindteck, a global technology company, has served medical device manufacturers, top-tier semiconductor companies,
analytical/scientific powerhouses, equipment OEMs, public sector entities, and service companies in the Global 2000 for over 22 years.
The company’s depth of knowledge and niche expertise in product engineering is
complemented by dedicated Centers of Excellence in Wireless Design and Storage Testing.
Presently, the company employs over 1,000 individuals throughout offices in the US and UK, Singapore, Malaysia, Bahrain and
India. It also has four development centers [US, Singapore and India (Kolkata, Bangalore)]. The company is listed on the Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE 517344),
is an ISO 9001:2008, ISO 27001:2005 certified company and ISO 13485:2003 certified to serve the medical electronics industry; assessed at CMMI Development
Version 1.3 - Level 5.
Fostering careers in technology
Aside from serving the needs of its long-standing clientele, Mindteck focuses on creating jobs and brighter futures for the underserved and unemployed
population of local communities through Mindteck Academy IT skills training.
If you are a military veteran, recent college graduate, or displaced and disabled individual interested in learning more, please contact Laurie Barrow at
[Click Here to Email Your Resume]