Customer Support Associate
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 844 895-8598 or click here for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located in the Job Overview section of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.
Review your equal opportunity protections.
||Admin - Clerical
||$32,000 - $37,000 /Year
||Sales - Marketing
Ensuring our contract employees, clients, and sales teams receive superior service in the areas of human resources, accounting, and administrative support.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
The Customer Support Associate (CSA) is responsible for ensuring our customers including, but not limited to contract employees, clients and local sales teams receive superior human resource, payroll and benefits support. The CSA is also the primary liaison with the corporate office regarding all accounting related issues. Specific responsibilities include:
- Ensuring front office customer service (telephone and reception desk).
- Completing internal payroll.
- Managing timecard audit and collection (including contacting contractors and/or clients for missing timecards) in PeopleSoft and AHCS.
- Time and Audit Billing report audit.
- Managing the distribution and explanation of expected and actual commission numbers.
- Resolution of all spread and commission related issues.
- Ensuring timecards for AHCS exception accounts are submitted to corporate associate in a timely manner.
- Managing the Unemployment Process including claims and hearings.
- Managing the Worker's Compensation Program including education, filing claims and alternate light duty locations.
- Managing the processing of payroll (sort, stuff and mail).
- Resolution of all payroll and invoicing issues (adjustments, lost checks, invoice issues, etc.)
- Managing all filing.
- Ensuring an adequate supply of Pre-Employment Packets are on hand.
- Completing pre-employment paperwork with contractors.
- Managing contractor and internal benefits program.
- Ensuring the accurate and timely entry of starts and finishes in PeopleSoft.
- Audit of New Starts reports.
- Managing the HR folder process.
- Selling Direct Deposit or electronic deposit and CashPay to all contractors and clients.
- Managing the use of DHL or FEDEX.
- Ensuring the timely processing of Tax Credit Forms.
Aerotek, headquartered in Hanover, Md., is a leading provider of technical, professional and industrial staffing services. Established in 1983, Aerotek is an operating company of Allegis Group, the largest provider of staffing services in the U.S. Aerotek operates a network of more than 200 non-franchised offices throughout the U.S., Canada and Europe. For more information, visit Aerotek.com.
|For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online:|
Never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn More >>
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder.com you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder.com Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.
Why Work for Aerotek?
As a leader in recruiting and staffing, Aerotek Inc. offers great job opportunities in the areas you want to work:
- Office & Clerical
- Skilled Trades
Take advantage of these Aerotek benefits:
Aerotek’s recruiters work with you to understand your talents, job criteria and career goals to find you the perfect job.
Aerotek offers contract, contract-to-hire and permanent positions to find the work style that suits you best.
Access to Great Companies
Aerotek’s job placement services are completely free and give you the inside track to opportunities at industry-leading companies.
Aerotek is a leader in the recruiting and staffing industry. With nearly three decades in the recruiting and staffing industry,
we have developed the knowledge and skills to deliver the perfect fit between a candidate and an employer.
For more information about Aerotek, visit www.aerotek.com.
Learn More about Aerotek
Visit Our Website