TMX Finance is one of the largest, fastest growing and most profitable consumer specialty finance companies in the United States. Our family of brands includes TitleMax, TitleBucks, TMX Credit and InstaLoan. Headquartered in beautiful Savannah, Georgia, TMX Finance has over 1200 stores in 14 states and has aggressive growth plans to double in size over the next five years. The rapid growth of the company has created a wealth of career opportunities at our corporate offices. If you are looking for a dynamic career with significant earning potential and tremendous advancement opportunities, you've come to the right place.
Bilingual Customer Service Representative
San Antonio, TX
TMX Finance LLC and Affiliates
Positioned for the Future
Bilingual Customer Service Representative
Earn up to $25K!
Castle Hills, Texas
The TMX Finance family of companies (“TMX Finance”) is one of the largest and fastest growing consumer specialty finance organizations in the United States. With brands that include TitleMax, TitleBucks, InstaLoan, EquityAuto Loan, TMX Credit, and AutoCash, TMX Finance provides a diversified product offering. These brands are represented nationwide and TMX Finance has aggressive plans to double in size over the next three years. The rapid growth of TMX Finance has created a wealth of career opportunities in both our stores and at our corporate offices. If you are looking for a dynamic career with significant earning potential and tremendous advancement opportunities, you’ve come to the right place.
A TMX Finance family company is seeking outgoing and courteous Customer Service Representatives to join our amazing team. This role is all about client service and satisfaction and you’ll get to interact with both current and potential customers on a daily basis. Your extensive product knowledge, coupled with your unwavering ability to accommodate the needs of our customers, will allow you to successfully respond to questions or concerns about our services. The talented group of Customer Service Representatives at TMX Finance is also responsible for following up with consumers that have expressed an interest in our loan products. Your informative, enthusiastic encouragement will serve to convert these sales leads into new customers, and our work as a team will be complete!
We offer a competitive benefits package, which includes:
- Competitive base salary
- 401k with matching company contribution
- Flexible Spending Account
- Paid Time Off
- Closed on Sundays!
- Company training
- Accelerated career advancement
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Help increase store profitability through customer relationship development, community involvement and marketing campaigns
- Accurately determine loan values based off of a comprehensive vehicle appraisal
- Successfully manage customer accounts and ensure that payments are made in a timely manner
- Make daily bank deposits, accept customer payments, process vehicle liens and comply with all other applicable consumer and privacy laws
Specific knowledge, skills and abilities
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Experience in a sales or customer service oriented position; retail or financial industries preferred
- Sales-oriented mentality and a passion for great customer service
- Excellent communication skills! This includes both written and verbal communication for successfully relating to your customers, as well as your management team
- The desire and ability to work in a fast-paced and rewarding, results-driven environment
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple competing tasks with ease and enthusiasm
- An outgoing and confident personality during interactions with current and potential customers
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite to include Word, Excel and Outlook
Minimum Required Qualifications
- Credit and criminal background check required to include MVR
- Valid driver’s license and car insurance
- Must be at least 19 years of age
- Ability to work store hours of operation, including Saturdays
- Use of personal vehicle required
- Bilingual (English/Spanish)
All TMX Finance entities are Equal Opportunity Employers.
|For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online:|
Never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn More >>
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder.com you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder.com Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.