Regional Customer Manager - Northern CA/Seattle
Job Purpose/Mission: The Regional Customer Manager is responsible for identifying and leading national, regional and local needs and opportunities. This innovative role will be responsible for cultivating enhanced access and utilization of the product portfolio throughout regional marketplaces and aligning to the customer’s needs. The Regional Customer Manager will bridge the demands and agendas of both internal and external customers to operationalize and capitalize on opportunities in traditional and untraditional sales channels.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
1. Strategic analysis, development of key measurements and resource allocation. Work with Regional Sales Directors, District Sales Managers and Sales Professionals to ascertain where the opportunities lie, how to measure their productivity and what the best resource allocation in their respective markets should be.
2. Engage key external stakeholders that are significant to the success of the business portfolio. The Regional Customer Manager will work with external stakeholders that are important to the success of the brand and are not a direct or profit generating priority for the strategy of the brand (School Nurses, local Advocacy Groups, Society Contacts, Emergency Room, Business Mapping, Key Medical Groups, Hospital, etc).
3. Serve as a liaison for cross-functional teams with the overriding goal of improving collaboration with the Sanofi organization. Work to improve communication of priorities and working relationship with cross functional partners (Change Agent, Account Executives, Trade, Pharmacy Team, State Legislative Team, Diabetes, Genzyme, Pasteur, etc).
4. Identify and reinforce brand strategies, opportunities and innovation in local marketplaces. Help to support the execution of key strategies and objectives with District Sales Managers and Sales Professionals in the local marketplaces.
5. Garner market insights and key learning’s to develop launch excellence capabilities for future products and BD opportunities.
6. This individual will have a high degree of working knowledge of Accountable Care Organizations (ACO), Independent Delivery Networks (IDN) and Medical Homes and how they affect markets within the Region. They will be subject matter experts on the Affordable Care Act and how legislation will affect respective markets within the Region to provide guidance and insight into promoting products in the current and future environment.
7. Enhance and optimize engagement within the business by pulling through cultural initiatives to positively impact overall performance.
8. Assist RSD to create and implement processes that will allow us to train and sustain an environment of continuous improvement
Requirements for the position:
• 5-7 years Field Management Experience
• Strong Leadership capabilities
• Project Management Skills and experience
• Change Agility traits
• Decision Making Skills
• Ability to influence peers and colleagues
• Ability to employ Strategic Thinking
o Strong analytics and ability to decipher opportunities and trends
• Ability to collaborate and work cross functionally
- Oditesto ipsunda ecaero blaborios
- Delit re optatest, es porumet maximint
- Cus es dolla veles cus voluptatum harcia dia
- Eiunt ut alibus mil esequat uritat
Sanofi, an integrated global healthcare leader, discovers, develops and distributes therapeutic solutions focused on patients’ needs. Sanofi has core strengths in the field of healthcare with seven growth platforms: diabetes solutions, human vaccines, innovative drugs, consumer healthcare, emerging markets, animal health and the new Genzyme.
At Sanofi US, we are committed to the growth of our people, connected in purpose by career, life and health.
Headquartered in Bridgewater, NJ, Sanofi US is part of a leading global healthcare company that is dedicated to improving health and driving back disease by making innovative medicines accessible to people around the world.
Our extensive research and development efforts address key health care challenges in cardiology, oncology, and internal medicine, as well as metabolic diseases and central nervous system disorders.
Sanofi US, along with the other US affiliates, Genzyme, Sanofi Pasteur, Merial and Chattem, employs more than 17,000 people across the country.
Commitment is our Strength. Ready to grow together.
Sanofi US endeavors to make our career center accessible to any and all users. If you are experiencing difficulty and need assistance applying online, please call 1-800-207-8049 Option 7, then Option 3.
Sanofi US Jobs
Sanofi US Services, Inc. and its U.S. affiliates are Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employers committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by applicable law.