Operations Manager - Chemical Technology
Not Ready To Apply?
The Operations Manager will be responsible to lead the plant manufacturing team in regulatory compliance and safety while ensuring that customer orders are filled in a timely and efficient manner.
• Ensure the Company's production and quality expectations are achieved
• Incorporate safe working procedures and the Rockwater core values and standards into all activities in assigned production areas
• Allocate available personnel on an ongoing basis so as to meet daily production demand
• Provide leadership, planning and assistance in directing manufacturing activities, personnel and projects
• Plan and direct the layout of equipment, workflow, processing methods and work force utilization
• Manage plant operations to meet plant P&L objectives
• Ensure proper hiring, training and utilization of employees
• Respectful – You treat others the way you would like to be treated.
• Integrity – You exercise good judgment, follow the rules, and are honest in all that you do.
• Safety-focused – You put safety concerns ahead of convenience, expedience, or haste.
• Excellence – You set high goals and accept responsibility for the results.
• Effectiveness – You can be relied on to deliver timely and successful results.
• Teamwork & Communication – You work well with teammates and keep them informed.
• Initiative & Decisiveness – You can take appropriate action without being asked.
• Enthusiasm – You have a sincere interest and exuberance in your work.
• Bachelor's degree, preferably engineering, engineering technology or related field
• 10 – 15 years of progressive responsibilities in chemical manufacturing, including 3-4 years of Operations management experience
• Strong negotiation and communication skills
• Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
• Requires travel to customer sites
• Ability to work effectively in a team-based environment
• Handles special projects as assigned and ability to meet deadlines
• Ability to work in a rapidly evolving and fast pace environment
• Safety-minded individual who will contribute to Rockwater's safety culture
Rockwater Energy Solutions is a fluids and environmental solutions provider offering customized products and services to the water, stimulation, fracturing, fluids, and production needs of our customers throughout the U.S. and Western Canada.Rockwater Energy Solutions, Inc. was formed in 2011 to uniquely address the special fluid and environmental-related challenges associated with modern day unconventional and conventional oil and gas resource development.
Not ready to apply?