IT Business Analyst
Report this job
IT Business Analyst
- Location: Jacksonville, FL
- Type: Full time, permanent position with full benefits
- Industry: Software
- Other: We are looking to interview and hire as soon as possible
- Document IT strategic planning through models, diagrams, and presentations using tools such as Excel, Visio, SQL, and PowerPoint
- Develop and maintain IT roadmaps utilizing swimlane diagrams, Gantt charts, and similar tools
- Partner with IT and the business to support the documentation and maintenance of IT policies, practices, and procedures
- Engage with IT process owners to understand process steps, draft procedures using MS Visio, MS Word, etc.
- Engage policy and procedure owners as necessary to ensure deadlines are met, approvals obtained, guidelines followed, and repository / system of record are up-to-date
- Coordinate execution of control mechanisms and testing against technical procedures via requests to technical owners
- Ensure controls are being executed timely and accurately, that they are documented in the repository system with required artifacts (SharePoint & Service Now).
- Analyze IT process challenges to formulate practical solutions through use of software, analytical tools and techniques, business process knowledge, technical knowledge, and general common sense
- Help promote others to follow and conform to applicable policies, procedures and processes
- Manage and organize IT related meetings, prepare meeting agendas, and record and maintain meeting minutes
- Foster relationships and engage in regular communications with IT, vendors, and corporate customers
- Consistently deliver quality services regarding important issues / priorities and deadline-sensitive information
- Execute and facilitate improvements to resource management including license management, audit support, training, and entitlements
For immediate consideration, please send resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
STAFFING NOW® is one of the fastest growing administrative recruitment services in the country. We specialize in matching administrative professionals with the right temporary or full-time job opportunities in a variety of clients in all industries. Staffing Now can help you build your career!
now to find out about other job opportunities.
SNI Companies®, the parent company of Staffing Now specializes in the placement of Accounting & Finance and IT candidates on a temporary and full-time basis through its Accounting Now and SNI Technology divisions. With revenues in excess of $100 million, SNI Companies ranks among the top 100 U.S. staffing companies and was recently named one of the fastest growing private staffing companies in the country by Staffing Industry Analysts. Based in Des Moines, Iowa, SNI Companies has over 40 offices in the Midwest, Northeast, Mid-Atlantic and Southeast to best serve our job seekers and clients.
Report this job
|For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online:|
Never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn More >>
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder.com you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder.com Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.