Senior Quality Assurance Engineer
QA Engineer needed for the Location Solutions hardware development team. Working with the core product development teams you will verify product quality but will also help characterize system quality. You'll look at performance and at the quality of the user experience. You'll also test and verify how we stack up against competitor products.
- Regression test products to ensure enhancements fix the things they're meant to and don't break more than they fix.
- Test product performance individually and in system solutions in order to know how well we solve our real-world solutions.
- Comparison test our products and system solutions against competitors in order to understand and quantify the differences.
- Create easy to understand output showing the results, explaining the results, and provide solid detailed backing data.
- Work with the development engineers to help solve product problems and optimize performance.
- Work with product management and the technical members of the sales force to share understanding of our system performance and best usage.
- Experience in both device and system level quality assurance is required, as is a demonstrated ability to help create the test plans, test beds, and the outputs for perfromance characterization of a system level product.
- Experience with RF products and networked systems is critical.
- A proven ability to document your results and to communicate well with the consumers of those results is necessary. Your output will be used by development engineers and product managers, and the results will be seen throughout the company.
- Experience in RTLS and location finding systems is a big plus.
A global leader respected for innovation and reliability, Zebra provides enabling technologies that allow customers to take smarter actions.
Zebra's extensive portfolio of barcode, receipt, kiosk and RFID printers and supplies, as well as real-time location solutions give a digital voice to assets, people and transactions that provides greater visibility into mission-critical information.