||Robert Half Legal specializes exclusively in legal staffing and represents some of the most
skilled and experienced professionals in the industry. Each office has dedicated teams focusing solely on the placement of attorneys, paralegals and
legal support professionals on a temporary, project and full-time basis. We also provide project teams for a wide range of initiatives, including
litigation support, M&A review and discovery matters. Robert Half Legal was recently named the “best legal recruiter” in The National Law Journal’s
first annual “Readers’ Rankings.” (May 28, 2012). Robert Half once again was named to FORTUNE® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies.” (March 17, 2014). For more information, visit us online at www.roberthalflegal.com. |
||Robert Half Legal
||Other Great Industries
||4 Year Degree
56303 Job Summary
The primary responsibility of the Division Director
is to maintain a consistent above average PDA, provide business generation leadership, motivation and direction to the staffing professionals whom he/she supervises, participate in the recruitment of new hires, and effectively communicate with all levels within the organization. Key Core Competencies: Results and Execution (Drive & Operational Execution)
- Drive revenue generating activities/divisional performance.
- Execute operational focus areas.
- Meet productivity standards, individual and staff LOB.
- Effectively manage time, plan and multi-task.
- Make quality decisions.
- Reach target PDA, individual and staff LOB.
- Attract and source.
- Train, develop and retain staff.
- Achieve pricing goals.
- Expert knowledge of technology.
- Quickly recognize and act upon business trends on daily/weekly basis.
- Effective communication (feedback, difficult messages and expectations)
- Promote a culture of collaboration.
- Motivate, inspire and lead by example.
- Provide recognition and celebrate successes.
- Manage change efforts.
- Facilitate resolution with internal staff, clients and candidates.
- Conduct effective meetings.
- Lead customer retention and expansion strategy.
- Build customer loyalty by providing superior service.
- Execute and differentiate Core 4 principles.
Business and HR Responsibilities:
- Leads with character, builds trust, respect and credibility through actions and behaviors.
- Promote and support an inclusive work environment where diversity and inclusion is championed.
- Aware of and accepts responsibility for own actions and behaviors.
- Create a positive, collaborative team culture.
- Strives to understand and support others.
- Follow through on commitments.
- Treats others fairly and consistently.
- Business generation, revenue and pricing goals: Based on location.
- # of divisions: 1 division.
- Total Headcount: up to 4 including division director.
- 1+ years staffing and/or management or equivalent experience required.
- Proven performance in staffing professional role.
- Demonstrated success in business generation, leading and driving business development.
- Excellent communication, presentation and problem solving skills.
- Proficient in MS Office, databases and other technology systems.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent, preferred
|By Clicking 'Apply Now' you are agreeing
Apply Now >>
Report this job
|For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online:
Never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or
bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn More >>
reasons to work with Robert Half Legal:
- Each week we reach out to thousands of hiring managers to find the best career opportunities for our legal professionals.
- We offer 8,000 free and immediate technical and business training courses to help you advance your career.
- We use our annual Salary Guide data to ensure your pay reflects the exact skills you bring to the job. We know what you're worth
and we'll work hard to get you the most competitive pay.
- We are exclusively endorsed by the Association of Corporate Counsel and recognized by the Association of Legal
Administrators as an industry leader in providing top legal talent.
Robert Half Legal is an Equal Opportunity Employer