Almost Family - Excellence Through Senior Advocacy
- Job Title: Account Executive / Home Care Sales and Marketing - Mederi Caretenders
- Location: Sullivan
- Company Name: Mederi Caretenders
- Employment Status: Full-Time
About this opportunity
Exciting Sales/Marketing Opportunity with a Leader in Geriatric Home Health ~Become A Senior Advocate! **This position will market in Rolla and the surrounding areas.
Mederi Caretenders is a proud member of Almost Family, a leading provider of home health nursing, rehabilitation and personal care services. Our Senior Advocacy Mission raises the bar with programs designed to achieve better outcomes for our patients. For over 30 years, we have developed a culture that fosters innovation, clinical excellence, and integrity.
Why consider choosing a career with us? Because we are committed to helping you achieve your goals. As a member of our Senior Advocacy Care Team, we are confident you will achieve more for your career with industry-leading specialty programs that enhance care and promote better outcomes for patients. You will enjoy the support of a progressive group along with great benefits, competitive pay, and flexible schedule options to fit your lifestyle. If a long tradition of world-class caring is important to you, consider joining our team. You'll feel right at home.
As an Account Executive, you will:
- Provide information and education to professionals, facilities, organizations, and consumers regarding services offered.
- Provide coverage and reimbursement of these services in order to enhance and promote Almost Family in the marketplace.
- Maintain an in-depth knowledge of the community, health care facilities, and referral sources appropriate for agency services.
- Develop and maintain relationships with physicians, discharge planners, case managers, social workers, and other health care professionals who utilize home care services by regularly scheduling and conducting visits to those referral sources in order to assist in identifying those patients who may be appropriate for home health services thereby increasing the number of clients served by the agency/market.
- Maintain current knowledge of agency/market trends, coverage criteria, and industry changes to ensure compliance with required regulations.
- Represent the agency at health fairs, mall shows, other community service functions, and participates in civic and/or community committees as requested.
- Bachelor's Degree or demonstrated experience that serves as equivalent.
- Home health or health care experience preferred.
- Ability to communicate effectively with patients, co-workers, and other health care professionals.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
Almost Family offers a competitive salary and benefits package that helps safe guard your health and well- being, and provides savings options for you and your family. Account Executives are also eligible for a generous bonus program. We offer the following benefits to full time employees:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Life and Accidental Death Insurance
- Voluntary Short-Term & Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts (Medical & Dependent Care)
- Paid vacation, sick days, holidays and personal time
- 401-k Retirement Plan
If you have a passion for seniors, a special place awaits you on our Senior Advocacy Team!
|For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online:|
Never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn More >>
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder.com you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder.com Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.
A Spirit of Community Involvement
At Almost Family we believe in the importance of supporting the needs of those in our communities. We involve ourselves in local organizations through contributions, outreach programs and special events, and encourage a spirit of service among our employees. Giving back is a value Almost Family truly supports.
Almost Family At A Glance
Almost Family, Inc. (NASDAQ:AFAM) founded in 1976, is a leading provider of home health nursing, rehabilitation and personal care services, with over 150 locations in 11 states. Almost Family, Inc. and its subsidiaries operate two segments: Visiting Nurse, or VN, which provides skilled nursing and physical, occupational and speech therapy services primarily to Medicare beneficiaries; and Personal Care, or PC, which provides custodial and personal care services. Almost Family's services are generally covered by federal and state government programs, commercial insurance and private pay.
We believe in the importance of local recognition and seek to maintain and support the various trade names we operate under that have developed a reputation for high quality care among patients, referral sources and employees in their local communities. We maintain quality and consistency across locations and regions through our “Senior Advocacy” mission, which trains our caregivers to look beyond the obvious needs of patients to be advocates for their physical, mental, and emotional needs, with the ultimate outcome of allowing them to age in place.
Our Specialty Programs, such as Cardiocare, Orthopedics, Optimum Balance, B.R.E.A.T.H.E, Urology, Frail Elderly Care Management, and Telehealth Monitoring, are based upon our Senior Advocacy philosophy and were developed in response to local needs. We believe our Senior Advocacy philosophy in conjunction with our focus on the homebound, geriatric population leads to improved health outcomes.
Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations
The Medicare certified agencies of Almost Family, Inc. are accredited by the Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations (JCAHO). If any member of the public or any employee of Almost Family, Inc. or any of its subsidiaries has a quality of care or safety concern about the organization, they should notify the organization management and may contact the Joint Commission at 1-800-994-6610 or by emailing at [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Why Choose Us?
Why consider choosing a career with us? Because we are committed to help you achieve your goals. As a member of our Senior Advocacy Care Team we will provide you the tools and training to gain new skills. Achieve your geriatric certification through the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC). Develop your talents. Touch lives and put your expertise to work where it matters most--at home, the ideal setting to promote healing, comfort and support to those who face the challenges of aging.
At Almost Family, you’ll find we share your vision with industry-leading specialty programs to enhance care and achieve better outcomes for our patients. We’re a growing, progressive company with opportunities to help you learn and develop alongside us. And as one of our Senior Advocates, we are confident you will achieve more for your patients and your career with Almost Family.
We will also support you with a comprehensive benefits package, competitive pay and flexible schedule options to fit your life. Our tradition of caring starts with great people like you.
Click here to learn what our employees have to say.
Almost Family offers a competitive salary and benefits package that helps safe guard your health and well- being, and provides savings options for you and your family. We offer the following benefits to full time employees:
|Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance|
|Life and Accidental Death Insurance|
|Voluntary Short-Term & Long-Term Disability Insurance|
|Flexible Spending Accounts (Medical & Dependent Care|
|Paid vacation, sick days, holidays and personal time|
|401-k Retirement Plan|
Many of the above benefits are also available to part-time employees who work at least 24 hours per week. PRN employees may also qualify for some benefit options as well!
Achieve More for Your Patients and Your Career.
We Have the Opportunities You Are Waiting For!
|RN / LPN|
|Medical Social Worker|
Certified Nurse Assistant
Join Our Family and You'll Feel Right at Home.