Quality Assurance Engineer
is a leading U.S. business and technology consulting firm with hundreds of clients needing proven talent and solutions to power their strategic initiatives. If you are a high performing business or IT professional with solid, referenced experience, we want to meet you. Genesis10 recruiters and delivery professionals are highly accomplished career advocates, who get to know you beyond your resume to position you with the opportunities that fit your skills, experience and aspirations. We have benefit options to fit your needs and a support staff that works with you from placement throughout your engagement – project after project. To learn more about Genesis10 and to view all our available career opportunities, please visit us at www.genesis10.com.
is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V.
Genesis10 is actively seeking a QA Engineer with Selenium/WebDriver experience to work in a full-time permanent position in Phoenix, AZ. Job Summary:
Provide quality assurance engineering testing solutions for a cutting-edge, worldwide ecommerce client.Responsibilities:
- Create automation environments using Selenium open source testing tools.
- Provide QA methodologies, testing strategies and preparation of automation testing.
- Work with developers to improve code quality and review testing specifications for weaknesses.
- Perform automated unit testing of applications and define testing approaches.
If you feel like you have the skills listed above and are interested in this exciting opportunity, apply today! About Genesis10:
- At least two years of experience creating automated testing environments using open source testing tools.
- Strong knowledge of Selenium Web-Driver, Selenium RC and Selenium IDE.
- Experience developing test plans, test cases, test requirements and test schedules.
- Experience with test-driven development, regression testing, unit testing, integration testing, functional testing, GUI testing, web services testing and browser compatibility testing.
- Additional QA testing tools knowledge i.e. QTP, JUnit, JMeter, LoadRunner, Eclipse.
- Experience working as part of Agile development teams.
- Background working on multi-tiered architectures and web-based development.
- Payments industry domain experience is nice to have.
- Additional programming experience with Ruby, Java, Python, C# is a big plus!
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
about Genesis10 and to view all our available career opportunities, please visit us at www.genesis10.com “Genesis10 is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V”
If you’re at the top of your industry and looking for projects commensurate with your experience and expertise, you’re in good company with Genesis10.
We believe that candidates are much more than the sum of their resume entries. That’s why we want to get to know you as a person, not just as a professional. When we understand your goals and aspirations, we can make more informed choices regarding the projects and clients we recommend for you.
Our ultimate goal is to build long-term relationships that lead from project to project. We succeed by keeping you engaged, paying market rates and delivering measurable and consistent value to our clients—preferably clients in your local area. Keeping things local means we can help you balance work with what really matters: your life.
|For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online:|
Never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn More >>
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder.com you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder.com Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.
Stay in touch with hot career listings,
business articles & more.