Manager, Lending Administration and Quality Control
Golden 1 Credit Union, California’s Leading credit union, is looking for professional to be the Manager of Lending Administration and Quality Control, in our Member Care Department. The Manager of Lending Administration and Quality Control is responsible for the oversight of staff engaged in Quality Control, Lending Compliance Management and Division Reporting functions.
Daily duties and functions include, but are not limited to:
- Manage all third party quality control vendors to ensure accurate, timely and cost effective audits are completed to industry standards and specific Credit Union requirements. Maintain a thorough understanding of state and federal laws and regulations related to credit union compliance including bank secrecy and anti-money laundering laws appropriate to the position.
- Foster a positive and engaging work environment for each team member by promoting skill development, coaching for improvement and growth, inspiring others through your words and actions, ensuring positive employee morale throughout Golden 1, and embracing our mission, vision and core values.
- Support the Lending Compliance Program, which includes the applicable Board and Corporate policies, associated department procedures, training program, and monitoring to support ongoing compliance efforts. Provide consultative advice to Lending business owners in support of the development of Department Compliance Programs.
- Monitor tasks necessary to insure that changes are initiated, ensure appropriate action is taken to policies and procedures, and that implementation has been taken by the impacted departments.
Salary is DOE
The successful candidate must meet the following minimum
- Bachelor's Degree with an emphasis on business, accounting or economics
- Minimum seven years of progressively responsible management or supervisory experience within a financial institution overseeing lending functions, quality control and/or compliance responsibility for auto, unsecured and real estate secured products, including a minimum three years as a manager
- Conversant with lending product rules, regulations, and procedures
- Excellent analytical and problem solving abilities
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong leadership, project and resource management skills
- Member relationship skills
- Experience with managing diverse groups
- Sound knowledge of the methods and principles of business administration
- Experience with financial accounting and departmental budgets
- Ability to lead and manage multiple tasks concurrently and self-prioritize workload to meet deadlines as an individual and leader
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office programs such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
Golden 1 Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity Employer offering excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision, and 401(k).
The Golden 1 Credit Union is California's leading financial cooperative, and the sixth largest credit union in the U.S. with more than $7 billion in assets and nearly 600,000 members. We have more than 80 branches, 270 ATMs and 30,000 network ATMs nationwide. Our non-cash offices are conveniently located within places of business you may already visit.
Founded by a group of California state employees in 1933, Golden 1 is a membership financial cooperative which is owned by its members. In keeping with the credit union philosophy of "people helping people," Golden 1 offers our members a wide range of low-cost consumer financial products and high-quality service.
We deliver financial solutions with value, convenience, and exceptional service.
A dynamic and trusted leader committed to enhancing the financial well-being of our members and diverse communities.