Time Warner Cable is the second-largest cable operator in the U.S., with technologically advanced, well-clustered systems located mainly in five geographic areas — New York State (including New York City), the Carolinas, Ohio, southern California (including Los Angeles) and Texas. Time Warner Cable serves more than 14 million customers who subscribe to one or more of its video, high-speed data and voice services. Time Warner Cable Business Class offers a suite of phone, Internet, Ethernet and cable television services to businesses of all sizes. Time Warner Cable Media Sales, the advertising arm of Time Warner Cable, offers national, regional and local companies innovative advertising solutions that are targeted and affordable.
Territory Sales Manager Job
Time Warner Cable currently seeks a Direct Sales Manager for our Milwaukee, WI market. Below please find a brief description of the essential duties and responsibilities required to function successfully in this position.
The purpose of this position is to provide day-to-day coordination and leadership for the MDU (Multi-Dwelling Unit) Sales Department, ensuring goals are met, revenue, cash flow, productivity and quality goals for the department. This leader will work closely with Marketing and Customer Care to ensure that all TWC customers are provided world class service.
Essential Job Functions:
- Provides leadership for the daily operations of the MDU Sales Department.
- Establishes performance goals, in accordance with divisional financial/subscriber goals, for Sales Department employees and monitors performance on a continual basis.
- Oversees all hiring, training and performance management of departmental staff.
- Provides feedback and direction related to performance targets/sales goals, campaigns, promotions, incentives, and overall compensation
- Ensures the needs of the customers are successfully met in order to meet the overall objectives of the department.
- Conducts analyses of sales performance, productivity, and quality results and ensures that there is a constant flow of information within the division
- Reviews, monitors and recommends budgeting and staffing needs.
- Establishes and ensures collaborative relationships with customers.
- Creates for review, commission and incentive plans which are tied to the overall objectives of the division.
- All other Duties As Assigned
The above list of duties and responsibilities is intended to describe the overall nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this position. The list is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities or skills that may be required of individuals in this position.
Education and Experience:
- Prefer four year college degree and/or equivalent experience in sales management.
- Prior experience managing field sales personnel.
- Proven experience developing and executing sales plans including quota and account objectives.
- Demonstrated leadership skills.
- Highly organized with effective time management skills.
- Must be computer literate and have used sales database tracking programs.
Manager: Delegates authority to carry out work of a unit to subordinate supervisors or managers
FCC Unit_TWC: 8342
Controlling Establishment ID: 00066 - Milwaukee 1320 ML King
More on TWC:
Time Warner Cable reaffirms its commitment to providing equal opportunities for employment and advancement to qualified employees and applicants. Individuals will be considered for positions for which they meet the minimum qualifications and are able to perform without regard to race, color, gender, age, religion, disability, national origin, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, current unemployment status, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws.
Time Warner Cable is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran/Current Unemployment Status
|For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online:|
Never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn More >>
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder.com you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder.com Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.