Financial Reporting Analyst
The Financial Reporting Analyst prepares monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports that accurately reflect WESCO’s financial performance, and provides insight and analysis on variances, trends and discrepencies in financial data.
• Perform financial analysis and prepare reports for all management levels of the company.
• Assist in the preparation of quarterly earnings release materials and Board of Directors meeting reports.
• Provide summaries and recommendations based on financial data, variance analysis and other pertinent information.
• Support the annual budget process.
• Perform ad hoc reporting and data analysis as assigned.
• Knowledge of (GAAP) accounting procedures and financial reporting practices.
• Knowledge of software and database systems used in financial reporting.
• Strong PC skills, including MS Office.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Able to summarize and present complex financial data in an organized, concise manner.
• Attention to detail and analytical skills.
• Experience with Hyperion Planning applications..EXPERIENCE
• Minimum of 3 years of related financial experience
• Experience in financial reports development and management, ledger accounting required
• Experience in LEAN or other continuous improvement tools preferredEDUCATION
• Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or related field required
WESCO International is a leader in industrial supply with an extensive offering of electrical, data communications, general maintenance, repair, and operating (MRO) and electrical OEM products. We are more than just an electrical distributor; we are a company of procurement specialists, helping customers lower supply chain costs, increase efficiency through WESCO Value Creation and save energy with green and sustainability initiatives. Our network of branches delivers industrial supply products fast, and our vast catalog of supplier partners enables WESCO to be your one-stop shop for electrical and MRO products. As a Fortune 500 company, our industrial supply solutions leverage our buying power and extensive procurement experience that leaders across a broad range of industries trust to deliver value, service and results that exceed customer expectations.