Project Managers & Jr. Project Managers Job
Columbus, OH, USPrimaryDate: Job Number:
Non-IT Project Managers & Jr. Project Managers Needed
Ongoing Search for Non-IT Project Managers in the Banking & Finance Industries
Greater Columbus Area
Integrity Staffing Solutions is continuously seeking Non-IT Project Managers and Jr. Project Managers in the greater Columbus area. Integrity Staffing Solutions provides comprehensive professional level staffing services on a nationwide basis and has been bringing companies and professionals together for over 12 years. At Integrity Staffing Solutions, we find the best, highest paying professional level positions within the top companies in the area. Most of the positions we identify will never be found in a newspaper or online because of the exclusive relationships we have with our clients who trust Integrity Staffing Solution’s recruiting team to identify top talent to fill their critical hiring needs. Finding a top paying job at a great company is often like signing the contract of a lifetime; let us get to work for you today!
Our client is a leading global investment bank with one of the largest client bases in the world. They serve nearly 20,000 clients, including corporations, governments, states, municipalities, healthcare organizations, education institutions, banks and investors in more than 100 countries. They offer a complete range of financial services to help clients achieve their goals and provide strategic advice, lend money, raise capital, help manage risk, and extend liquidity, and hold global leadership positions in all of our major business lines.
As a Non-IT Project Manager or Jr. Project Manager the ideal candidate will perform analyses to identify changes affecting customers and employees in order to determine appropriate project requirements and plans, including communications and training. This is accomplished through:
• Development of approach documents and other project deliverables
• Coordination of product and market segment validation of plans and deliverables
• Coordination of subject experts, communication, training, and other project resources to ensure deliverable content is accurate and completed on time with overall project milestones
The Non-IT Project Manager / Jr. Project Manager will be responsible for:
• Producing a plan that will be the base document to define roles, responsibilities, deliverables, and milestones
• Ongoing management of project(s) and maintenance of the plan(s), activities and other reporting documentation for small to medium sized projects
• Leading/participating in meetings at the operational and project level
• Providing continuous feedback on project status
• Offering constructive options to ensure project(s) track to original expectations
• Identifying resources and/or scheduling conflicts
• Functioning as an escalation point to keep all parties aware of overall project impact, and facilitating management decisions at the earliest possible time
• Initial drafting of internal/external communications
The ideal Non-It Project Manager / Jr. Project Manager will possess these skills:
• Experience in leading project management activities, including employee communication and training and client communication and training
• Expertise in project management discipline and techniques
• Ability to lead and motivate cross-functional, highly-matrixed teams and interact with all levels
• Ability to be flexible, follow tight deadlines, organize and prioritize work
• Strong verbal and writing skills
• Strong team building skills
• Employment Type: open-ended contracts; contract-to-hire
• Limited medical and dental coverage for contractors and their families available immediately
• Opportunities for professional growth
*This is an ongoing search for our candidate, and we are continuously reviewing resumes.
Integrity Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All job offers are contingent upon the successful completion of a background check and drug screen.
Tags: MS Project; project management; business analysis; financial analysis; team lead; sr. business analyst; business requirements; UAT testing; test scripts; SDLC; PMP
About the A&F Group
Financial and Accounting professionals tend to be pretty smart and quite handy when it comes to profit statements, forecasts, and audits. But the road blocks and detours along the road to a great career can stall the journeys of even the best and brightest. At A&F we have specially trained, professional career guides to help you chart a course to your next great job.
Since 1997, some of the biggest, most prestigious companies in the world — including JP Morgan Chase and ING — have turned to Integrity and the A&F Group to fill their job openings. Whether you are an Accounting Clerk, an Accountant, or a CFO, we have a specialist that can connect you to employment in the right job with the right company, anywhere in the country.
Our team has the stability and connections to push your job hunt into high gear. Have a look through our current openings. If you don’t find anything in today’s job listings, be sure to join our Facebook Page to get up-to-the-minute notifications on new opportunities.