Business Systems Analyst
Founded in 1969, Flextronics International Limited has grown into a $30 billion business and become one of the world’s leading Electronics
Manufacturing Services (EMS) providers that offers complete design, engineering, and manufacturing services to aerospace, automotive, computing,
consumer digital, industrial, infrastructure, medical and mobile OEM customers. With a network of facilities in 33 countries and an employee base of over
a 230,000 strong, Flextronics helps customers design, build, ship, and service electronics products worldwide.
Expert in functional and technical areas providing BAAN ERP Support for development and projects in planning and procurement
Align to the direction of site IT Management and best practices plans and strategy
Level 1 support for Baan application and provides support for on demand projects
Development of reporting and data mining. Proficient in the use of Business Objects.
Leads, trains, and support site key user team
Project management of local initiatives
Maintain compliance with corporate procurement tools
Responsible for gathering functional requirements, gap analysis, functional specifications, testing, etc.
Establish strong relationship with corporate teams and site functional teams
Deploy standard solutions, Works with Solutions Mgmt and BP team to collect requirements for a deployment engagement
Estimate development times and confirm solution model during RFQ process
Technical project support: Implementation, Solution Testing, UAT and Support Customer on boarding (Handovers)
Assists in as requested by BP team scoping exercises
Creations and Management of business process model's (i.e DEMs)
Follows up on customizations generalization (review, assess, generalize, get into new core version)
Design/ Develop/ Deliver Reports and solutions inside BAAN ERP / Business Objects / SQL Server
- Provide guidance and implement best in practice in Materials aligned with Lean initiatives
- Provide guidance on pipeline customer schedule align with procurement process
- Establish Processes within Supply Chain areas , VMI and Remote Hubs
- Provide guidance to planners and PMs to close out all WO timely and accurately
- Support and guidance on Non Procurement purchases align with corporate tools
REQUIRED Basic Qualifications (must have skills):
Desired (NICE-TO-HAVE) Minimum Qualifications:
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent
- Provide guidance and implement best practices in planning and scheduling in a Baan ERP environment
- Provide guidance and suggest Lean processes on shop floor control systems (MES) and vertical integration into Baan ERP
- Establish processes within production control areas to ensure materials and planning are aligned with customer requirements
- Provide guidance and suggest scenarios on external planning tools (Kinaxis, Xelus or equivalent)
- Experience in BAAN ERP environments
- Demonstrate Strong analytical capabilities on Manufacturing process, Inventory management, Production Capacity and Lean techniques
- 4 Years of Experience on ERPs (Baan , SAP, Oracle, etc.)
- Experience in SQL and relational databases
- Experience with software development
Education or Training:
- Bachelor Degree in Information Systems
“Flextronics is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.”
Not Ready to Apply?
At Flextronics, impossible is where breakthrough begins. As a socially-responsible, global leader in design, manufacturing, distribution and aftermarket services, Flextronics is unique in its ability to provide end-to-end solutions through its innovative and proprietary systems — all to enhance customer competitiveness and success. Working across four business groups and several business units, Flextronics is able to unleash the full potential of the world’s most valuable brands and new ventures.
What Flextronics creates is value. By increasing speed to market and driving competitive positioning for customers, Flextronics in essence solves customers’ most challenging problems better, faster and more cost effectively than any other company. Flextronics is able to manage big data in a way that allows for trending in market environments that are in flux, allowing the Company to provide solutions for customers, often before a challenge is ever realized.
|For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online:|
Never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn More >>
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder.com you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder.com Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.