We are currently looking for a talented individual to join our team at our corporate headquarters in San Jose in the role of an SEO Product Manager
The Product Manager, SEO will assist in initiating and managing the optimization of websites on the Move, Inc. network including Move.com®, realtor.com®, Moving.com, SeniorHousingNet.com™, and TopProducer.com. Reporting to the Director of SEO and as part of the Move, Inc. Marketing Department, this individual will support all SEO initiatives to improve organic traffic for Move domains.
The Product Manager, SEO will be an expert in search engine optimization with a thorough understanding of the technical and creative aspects of website optimization best practices.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Leadership and Project Management Responsibilities:
- Lead and prioritize all SEO projects within business unit to ensure SEO department MBOs are met
- Lead and prioritize site architecture, content and linking projects
- Initiate and lead organic traffic projects from concept to completion
- Initiate and lead SEO expertise to product plans including site redesigns, product enhancements, and new site features by contributing to the Product department BRDs or creating new SEO PRDs
- Reporting Responsibilities:
- Track and report organic SERP ranking and monthly keyword searches
- Track SEO traffic levels and report the success of SEO initiatives
- Report monthly SEO KPIs (key performance indicators)
- Track, manage and report open SEO tickets from concept to completion
- Research Responsibilities:
- Create SEO case studies and update SEO Sharepoint
- Create competitor analysis SWOT
- Research and develop new SEO projects
- Staying on top of current search engine news, trends, SEO best practices, and emerging items of interest and sharing these with the rest of the team
- Bachelor’s degree and at least 2+ years experience working in search engine optimization with experience in web production, marketing and or development
- Experience with keyword search, ranking and analysis tools
- Familiarity with online SEO resources, tools, blogs, forums and professional organizations
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills with experience writing optimized web page content, META titles and descriptions
- Strong analytics background and working knowledge of Excel and other Microsoft Office applications
- Experience with Omniture analytics reporting suite
Additional Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Omniture Analytics
- Google Analytics
- Adobe Photoshop
- Microsoft Visio
- Macromedia Homesite
- PPC SEM Management
Move, Inc. offers a fast-paced, dynamic work environment including a competitive salary and benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401(k), vacation and holidays. What should excite you about Move is not where we are located or which dental plan we offer, but the opportunity to be a key player in revolutionizing the real estate industry and working with people who are excited and motivated to make a difference in an industry that touches everyone’s lives.
Move is an equal opportunity employer.
Not ready to apply?