||Trilogy Health Services
||Healthcare - Health Services
Other Great Industries
||Trilogy Health Services, LLCPostal Code 40222
Founded in December 1997, Trilogy Health Services, LLC is a customer service focused provider of senior living and long-term healthcare services including independent and assisted living, memory care, skilled nursing and rehabilitative services. These services are delivered by staff specially trained to honor and enhance the lives of our residents through compassion and a commitment to exceeding customer expectations. Our goal is simple: to be the Best Healthcare Company in the Midwest!
Do you have excellent organizational skills and a commitment to customer service? We offer an exciting opportunity to use your skills in a purpose-focused and rewarding environment.
Trilogy Health Services, an innovative, dynamic Long-Term Care, Skilled Nursing and Assisted Living company based out of Louisville, KY, is looking for an Accounts Payable - Expense Report (AP) Specialist to join the team at our Home Office.
Responsibilities of our Accounts Payable Specialist include but are not limited to:
- Primary duties will be to manage and maintain Expensable, Expense Reporting processes
- Review submitted expense reports for proper approval and coding
- Ensure expenses are reported to the appropriate health campus or home office account information
- Key expense requests as needed for Payroll processing of reimbursements
- Provide back up for all Accounts Payable functions as needed
- Research vendor and employee inquiries
Trilogy Health Services is an award winning company that is leading the way in employee benefits, professional development, personal wellness and recognition. We invite you to learn more about our unique culture and the exciting opportunities that exist within our organization. We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package including:
- Competitive Salaries - Weekly Pay!
- Professional Growth
- Generous Benefits
- Innovative Training Programs
- Tuition Reimbursement
- And much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Some college coursework preferred
- Two plus (2+) years of related Expense Report processing and Accounts Payable (AP) experience in a reputable organization
- Multi-facility experience is preferred
- Healthcare, senior living, or long-term care experience is a plus
Founded December 1997, Trilogy Health Services, LLC is a customer service focused provider of senior living and long-term healthcare services. Trilogy communities offer a full range of personalized services, from independent and assisted living to skilled nursing and rehabilitative services. These services are delivered by staff specially trained to honor and enhance the lives of our residents through compassion and a commitment to exceeding customer expectations. Through our subsidiary, TriStar Services, we offer home- and community-based services including Certified Home Health services, in addition to pharmacy services and rehabilitation therapy services.
Exceptional customer service is the heart of our company culture. Our goal is to be the Best Healthcare Company in the Midwest! To achieve this vision, we set the following goals in each of our markets: To be the Provider of Choice, Employer of Choice and Investment of Choice. Cultural Leadership is the driver for our success and our cultural map that guides us on our journey is our Mission Statement:
Excellence is achieved by execution of our Trilogy Service Standards.
A servant's heart is the key to success.
Let everyone contribute to his or her fullest potential.
Not ready to apply?