The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 844 895-8598 or click here for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located in the Job Overview section of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.
Review your equal opportunity protections.
||Employment - Recruiting - Staffing
Position Title: EASi Recruiter
Exempt status: Exempt
Reports to: Talent Acquisition Manager
Positions supervised (if applicable): N/A
Department: Shared Services/Talent Acquisition
The Recruiter's main responsibility is the acquisition of talent for Technical and Professional Services. The employee will actively recruit and manage the recruiting process for Technical and Professional Services' open positions. This will include recruiting, distributing requirements, assisting in the development of sourcing strategies, reviewing resumes, scheduling interviews, and providing feedback up to an offer letter.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Recruit to fill openings for Technical and Professional Services' offices and projects
- Manage the full recruiting cycle for assigned projects
o Ensure requirements are entered into system properly and that all of the required information is present
o Assist in creating the sourcing strategies for projects with the dedicated resources
o Ensure that the recruiters on the project are following the established screening process
o Assist in coordinating interviews and creation of offer letters
o Ensure that the on boarding process is properly initiated
- Travel to Field Offices to train recruiters and assist in managing the recruiting efforts for projects
- Coordinate requirement distribution to the Field Offices and Regional Recruiting Centers
- Develop and distribute the Employee Value Proposition for each project
- Review candidates' qualifications and compensation before submitting to Program Managers
- Escalate openings that have are behind the scheduled ramp up plan to Recruiting Operations
- Provide weekly updates on all assigned openings
- Work with Aerotek field offices to develop immediate action plans to fill openings that are behind schedule for on boarding
- Responsible for building and maintaining relationships with field personnel, Technical and Professional Services' internal employees, and corporate support personnel
- Assist in the creation and implementation of talent management initiatives
- May include the management of employees visa paperwork
- May include working on Technical and Professional Services' global initiatives
Education and/or Experience Requirements:
- One or more years of technical recruiting experience
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- Travel at least 40% of the time is required
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, Outlook, and SharePoint
- Excellent analytical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Exceptional problem solving and documentation skills
- Exceptional time management and multi-tasking ability
Aerotek, headquartered in Hanover, Md., is a leading provider of technical, professional and industrial staffing services. Established in 1983, Aerotek is an operating company of Allegis Group, the largest provider of staffing services in the U.S. Aerotek operates a network of more than 200 non-franchised offices throughout the U.S., Canada and Europe. For more information, visit Aerotek.com.
|For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online:|
Never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn More >>
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder.com you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder.com Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.
Why Work for Aerotek?
As a leader in recruiting and staffing, Aerotek Inc. offers great job opportunities in the areas you want to work:
- Office & Clerical
- Skilled Trades
Take advantage of these Aerotek benefits:
Aerotek’s recruiters work with you to understand your talents, job criteria and career goals to find you the perfect job.
Aerotek offers contract, contract-to-hire and permanent positions to find the work style that suits you best.
Access to Great Companies
Aerotek’s job placement services are completely free and give you the inside track to opportunities at industry-leading companies.
Aerotek is a leader in the recruiting and staffing industry. With nearly three decades in the recruiting and staffing industry,
we have developed the knowledge and skills to deliver the perfect fit between a candidate and an employer.
For more information about Aerotek, visit www.aerotek.com.
Learn More about Aerotek
Visit Our Website