- Company: AMC Theatres
- Employee Type: Part-Time
- Industry: Entertainment
- Job Type: Customer Service
Hospitality - Hotel
Restaurant - Food Service
- Location: Columbus, OH
Maintain clean and sanitary conditions of all cooking utensils, flatware, china, and stemware. Maintain a clean and safe environment in all back-of-house areas while delivering superior service.ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
- Clean and sanitize all cooking utensils, flatware, china, stemware and workstation throughout the shift.
- Sweep and mop the stockrooms and walk-in refrigerator nightly.
- Maintain dishwashing equipment by following manufacturers operating instructions.
- Transport all trash and food debris to the compactor after every “walk-in'.
- Lock and secure food and equipment.
- Clean all equipment in preparation for the next day.
- Work effectively with supervisors and co-workers.
- Follow instructions on safe use of all chemicals/cleaning materials.
- Perform all additional tasks and responsibilities as assigned.
- Uphold AMC’s Business Practice Standards and ensure compliance with company policies and programs.
- Maintain regular personal attendance for all scheduled shifts.
- Age 18 or older.
- Ability to obtain any required food or alcohol service licenses or certifications, including TIPS certification.
Requirements to be performed, with or without reasonable accommodation:
- Standing, walking, lifting, twisting, and bending on a frequent basis.
- Ability to lift up to 35 pounds and carry it up to 90 feet (or deposit into dumpster or trash compactor).
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
A list containing the Tools Used and Environment are available upon request from theatre management.UNIFORM
Provided by Theatre: Black t-shirt, baseball hat, nametag
Provided by Associate: Black pants, black shoes, black socks, black belt
|For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online:|
Never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn More >>
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder.com you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder.com Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.