Manager, Quality and Training
It's the new age of independence. And it's changing the way we live.
BE PART OF IT.
UNIVITA is dedicated to helping people live and age with independence. By providing a single place to find and manage resources which support independent living, UNIVITA makes it easier to access care and to age safely at home.
This is your opportunity to join an innovative company with a culture that promotes compassion, trust and accountability.
ABOUT THIS OPPORTUNITY The Quality and Training Manager is responsible for providing oversight for the development and implementation of quality, processes, and/or training programs under the strategic direction of the Director of Operations.
• Oversee quality, process, and/or training activities to ensure consistency and alignment across facilities
• Establish and implement strategies, operating models, processes and tracking systems necessary to aid better decision making and planning relating to quality and training programs and the development of internal processes and infrastructure to support them.
• Support continuous process improvement initiatives.
• Provide timely & accurate guidance to staff to ensure consistency.
• Analyze employee quality assessment data to identify training and process gaps.
• Collaborate on the preparation of timely & appropriate responses to audits.
• Perform job duties with minimal guidance.
• Contribute to the design and delivery of training courses and programs necessary to meet training needs.
People Development and Management:
• Direct management of Quality and Training staff.
• Provide leadership for functional area.
• Selection, training and assignment of staff.
• Performance management and career development of staff.
• Bachelor's degree in related field
• 5+ years’ experience training adult learners
• 3+ years’ experience in a supervisory role
• Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
• Experience in using trend analysis and development and application of metrics.
• In depth knowledge of major development processes, process development, and business planning processes.
• Effective project management skills and tools to ensure projects & initiatives are delivered on time.
• Demonstrated ability to lead cross functional teams and deliver within resources and timelines.
• Demonstrated ability to interact effectively and tactfully at all levels both internal and external to the business.
• Demonstrated leadership, facilitation, and teamwork skills.
• Demonstrated ability to attend to detail, think logically and to critically identify, evaluate and resolve complex problems.
• Strong planning and organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously as required.
• Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
• Must be a self-starter, be able to work with minimal supervision and effectively manage multiple projects.
• Ability to work effectively in a dynamic and changing environment
• Business travel may be required, up to 25%.
• Experience managing field-based or non-local teams
Univita provides home-based care management through specialized support and in-home interventions to people with complex needs. Univita’s comprehensive approach to delivering, integrating and managing home care services, promotes patient independence, improves accountability and lowers health care costs. Univita works with current and emerging population risk managers such as health plans, integrated health systems and physician groups, serving commercially insured working age, Medicare and Medicaid populations. To learn more, visit www.univitahealth.com.
TO LEARN MORE ABOUT US visit univitahealth.com
|For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online:|
Never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn More >>
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder.com you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder.com Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.
Employee Type: Full-Time
Industry: Other Great Industries
Manages Others: Not Specified
Job Type: Management
Required Education: Not Specified
Required Experience: Not Specified
Contact: Not Available
What makes our team different?
We stand together across roles and responsibilities.
We work with a common set of values, grounded in innovation, accountability, compassion and trust.
We believe every employee has an important role to play in pursuing our mission and moving it forward.
We’re all about new points of view.
If you’re constantly looking for ways to do things differently and make things better, we think a lot alike. We’re looking for big thinkers.
We’re big and we’re small.
While we have over 1,300 employees nationwide, our culture is incredibly close-knit. When we work together, we’re better problem solvers and better partners to our customers, too.