Other Great Industries
Admin - Clerical
4 Year Degree
Relocation Covered: To Be Determined
Contact: To Be Determined
HRIS Manager - SAP Payroll
HRIS Manager - SAP Payroll
About SPX Corporation
Based in Charlotte, North Carolina, SPX is a global Fortune 500 multi-industry manufacturing leader with over $5 billion in annual revenue, operations in more than 35 countries and over 15,000 employees. The company's highly-specialized, engineered products and innovative technologies are helping to meet rising global demand for electricity and processed foods and beverages, particularly in emerging markets.
How To Apply
If you are open to pursuing this time sensitive opportunity, please complete an application online by clicking 'APPLY NOW.' To begin your application, we recommend that you either copy and paste your resume or upload your resume. This process takes approximately 5 minutes to complete. If you do not have a resume to upload, you may build a resume online; this option may take up to 20 minutes to complete. Thank you for your interest in our company.
• Subject matter expert for all applications supporting HR Processes including Payroll, HR, Compensation, Talent Management, and interfaces: SucessFactors
• Perform Global HRMS initiatives across systems, interfaces and processes ensuring data integrity, data privacy, and compliance with all laws and regulations.
• Application Management: manages application calendar, application updates, makes recommendations on additional use of the applications, supports the applications.
• Monitors HR information needs and designs or modifies existing systems to meet changing requirements.
• Take the lead on recommending and implementing process improvements.
• Interprets and administers policies, processes, and procedures that affect end users on a global scale.
• Participate in projects in various roles: subject matter expert, SAP payroll, business needs analysis, process design and improvement, test scripts, system test, leading UAT, data quality, data loading, etc.
• Project Manager of upgrades, enhancements and new implementations: Project plans, action items, meeting notes, deliverables, risks, issues, project documentation, communication, training, etc.
• Keeps stakeholders well-informed: SuccessFactors users, business, managers, employees, HR, etc.
• Maintenance of Process/Procedure Documentation (Updating & Developing New Procedures); ensures documents are up to date in SPX Document Repositories.
• Vendor Management: Monitors service level agreements from vendor(s).
• Ad-Hoc Reporting and Query Development Process.
• Keeps skills and knowledge current (technology, application, project management, business analysis, change management, etc.) through professional reading, electronic professional websites and internal counsel.
• May manage other experienced professionals.
• All duties as directed or modified.
• 5 – 8 Years HRMS Experience
• Bachelor’s Degree or related work experience
• Must be proficient in SAP Payroll and SuccessFactors
• Prior experience with global HR systems implementation and management including upgrades
• Analytical and problem resolution skills including trouble-shooting
• Detail oriented with excellent organizational skills
• Ability to work in a team-oriented environment that is fast paced and demanding
• Must be self-directed, have excellent initiative and organizational skills
• Exhibit strong ability to handle multiple demands with a sense of urgency, drive and energy
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• High Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
Manages and supports applications and data that support HR processes including Payroll, interfaces, Recruiting, Compensation, Talent Management etc. Subject Matter Expert regarding system concepts, best practices and procedures across all data and applications including SuccessFactors. Must have knowledge of SAP Payroll, HR strategy, processes and transactions.
Manages projects and applications including normal to complex issues, may manage projects and/or play a key role in company-wide initiatives. Responsible for initiating change, process design and improvement as HR information needs change. Able to adapt in an ever changing, fast-paced, global environment. Requires an exceptional degree of creativity and latitude. Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
SPX is an EOE
SPX is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other reason prohibited by law.
Headquartered in Charlotte, North Carolina, SPX is a global, multi disciplinary corporation that delivers real world product and technology solutions across multiple industries, including power and energy, food and beverage, vehicle and transit, infrastructure, industrial processes and others. SPX maintains marketing and manufacturing operations worldwide. SPX is an equal opportunity employer. For more information, visit www.spx.com
|For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online:|
Never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn More >>
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder.com you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder.com Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.