Firestone Complete Auto Care
- Base Pay:
$35,000 - $45,000 /Year
- Other Pay:
Other Great Industries
- Manage Others:
- Job Type:
- Required Education:
- Required Experience:
- Required Travel:
- Reference ID:
Automotive Service Manager
Bridgestone Retail Operations, LLC employs over 22,000 teammates in North America and operates more than 2,200 company-owned stores. The store locations include Firestone Complete Auto Care, Tires Plus, Expert Tire, and Wheel Works. With 2,200 locations across America and over $3 billion in tire and auto service sales, Bridgestone Retail Operations is the right place to build a career. Learn more!
Job Responsibilities of Automotive Service Manager:
Serving customers is a key to success in this position. Combining your in-depth automotive repair knowledge with your exceptional people skills, you'll manage customer relationships and frequently serve as a liaison between technicians and customers. You'll also select, coach, lead, train and supervise vehicle technicians while assisting with the purchase of parts, materials and equipment.
You will take a leadership role in creating:
• Teammate Retention
• Customer Satisfaction & Retention
• Serving Customers’ Automotive Service Needs
• Creating Results for Teammates, Customers, and the Company
• 4 years auto service technical experience.
• 1 year service manager or writer experience.
• Valid driver’s license required.
• Pre-employment drug test, physical exam and background check required.
• A college degree is preferred.
Benefits, Privileges and Growth Opportunities
• We offer over 31 Benefits and Privileges to include medical, dental, vision, 401k, cash balance retirement plan and more.
• We are An Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action Employer, in fact, “One of our strengths is found in our commitment to serve a diverse customer population with diverse teams of teammates.'
• Over 100 years of success is an indication of the stability our workforce enjoys.
Bridgestone Retail Operations, LLC. (BSRO) operates the world’s largest chain of company-owned auto care centers. Through its 2,200 Firestone Complete Auto Care™, Tires Plus™, Hibdon Tires Plus and Wheel Works retail locations across the United States, BSRO owned stores address the needs of today’s consumers.
For customers with a fleet of company-owned vehicles, BSRO operates Firestone Complete Fleet Care which serves the unique needs of company vehicles.
BSRO also serves its customers through their ownership of Credit First National Association (CFNA), which issues private label credit cards for a number of retailers. Headquartered in Bloomingdale, Illinois, BSRO employs nearly 22,000 people and is part of the Bridgestone Americas family of companies.
CUSTOMER SERVICE | AUTOMOTIVE TECHNICIANS
Not ready to apply?
|For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online:|
Never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn More >>
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder.com you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder.com Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.