Company: AIG Financial Network
Job Type: Finance
Base Pay: N/A
Other Pay: N/A
Employee Type: Full-Time
Manages Others: Not Specified
Relocation Covered: Not Specified
Industry: Other Great Industries
Reference ID: PCK333-280781
Req'd Education: High School
Req'd Experience: Not Specified
Req'd Travel: Not Specified
Financial Representative - Nashville, TN
Are you looking for a career in which you can improve people's lives, one that can also be financially rewarding?
Are you looking for a career that allows you to balance your professional and personal life, giving back to your community?
Are you looking for a career that affords you continual professional growth, ever increasing your knowledge base?
AIG Financial Network, the Career Distribution division of AIG Life and Retirement, may just have the right opportunity for you. We are expanding operations and looking for qualified individuals to sell, market, and service our superior, differentiated insurance products to existing clients and new customers. Prior sales or insurance experience is not required for this position. We provide comprehensive, high quality training programs that prepare our representatives for success. We also provide financial assistance while attaining required insurance licenses and/or securities registrations.
Our mission is to be the industry's premiere Career Distribution firm in the United States.
* Identifying and qualifying sales leads generated from a variety of sources, including networking, referrals, marketing, cold-calling, and lead databases
* Setting appointments and meeting with prospective customers and business owners in their homes, places of business, or other settings
* Presenting and explaining our products and services using a consultative sales approach, based on a true understanding of clients' needs and goals
* Watching over clients' interests, monitoring performance and making adjustments to adapt to changing markets or the client's evolving needs
* Attend continuing education sessions, designed to teach changing industry trends, new products, services, or market opportunities
* Adherence to business ethics, honesty and integrity
* An entrepreneurial spirit
* Serving your local community on one or more fronts (involvement)
* Persuasion and influencing skills
* Excellent presentation and public speaking skills
* Ability to manage your own performance effectively; ability to deal with ambiguity and overcome obstacles
* Ability to develop trusting relationships with a wide variety of individuals
As a Financial Representative, you must have outstanding customer service skills, enjoy working in a sales environment, as well as possess strong communication and active listening skills. We are looking for ambitious individuals that are sales driven, self-motivated and have a positive attitude.
Additional requirements include:
* Minimum of 5 years successful full-time work experience in professional, sales or executive level occupation
* High school diploma or equivalent (GED) required; Bachelor's degree with concentration in business discipline (Marketing / Finance / Accounting) preferred
* Valid state driver's license with reliable, insured transportation
* Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
* Personal computer literacy; MS Office proficiency
* Ability to obtain or currently possess an active Life/Health licenseAbout AIG
American International Group, Inc. (AIG) is a leading international insurance organization serving customers in more than 130 countries and jurisdictions. AIG companies serve commercial, institutional, and individual customers through one of the most extensive worldwide property-casualty networks of any insurer. In addition, AIG companies are leading providers of life insurance and retirement services in the United States.AIG Property Casualty
is a global market leader, one of the few truly global property casualty franchises.AIG Life and Retirement
is one of the largest life insurance organizations in the U.S., and provides protection, investment and income solutions needed for financial and retirement security.United Guaranty Corporation
is the marketplace leader in mortgage insurance in the U.S.
Additional information about AIG can be found at www.aig.com | YouTube
: www.youtube.com/aig | Twitter
: @AIG_LatestNews | LinkedIn
AIG offers you world-class opportunities in a broad range of disciplines. As you might expect, our industry-leading enterprise is made up of underwriters, actuaries and claims examiners. However, we are also attorneys, engineers, and professionals in the finance, marketing, IT, and communications fields. We have industry-focused practices that draw the best and the brightest from the sectors they serve, from construction and aerospace to real estate and human resources. Your opportunities at AIG are tremendous, as we give you the freedom, resources and support to help map your career path across numerous disciplines and geographies. At AIG, world-class opportunities translate into exciting careers.
"In a global marketplace, we know that diversity - of people, ideas, and skills - is essential for us to continue building our competitive advantage. To value diversity is not only the right thing to do, but also must form the heart of our viability as a great company that attracts and retains the best people."
Robert H. Benmosche, President and Chief Executive Officer
|For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online:|
Never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn More >>
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder.com you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder.com Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.