Branch Operations Manager V - Natomas
Golden 1, California's leading credit union, is seeking a Branch Operations Manager for its Natomas Branch. This position's primary goal is to provide an exceptional member service and sales experience through efficient member transaction processing and the generation of sales through quality referrals. Other responsibilities include: manage, direct and supervise staff, branch operations and assigned employee sales performance. Ensure outstanding member service, compliance with all policies and procedures and meet or exceed all branch sales goals and objectives, while maintaining professionalism in the workplace.
Salary is DOE.
- Three years or more in a progressively responsible supervisory capacity within a financial institution operations area and/or lending experience
- Must exhibit excellent oral and written communications
- Good leadership and decision making skills and maintain positive employee/member relationship
- Solid knowledge of financial concepts, products and services
- Skilled in office automation technology, has computer aptitude, knowledgeable of video security system, vault procedures
The successful candidate will need to pass a pre-employment background check and drug screening.
Golden 1 Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity Employer offering excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision, and 401(k).
The Golden 1 Credit Union is California's leading financial cooperative, and the sixth largest credit union in the U.S. with more than $7 billion in assets and nearly 600,000 members. We have more than 80 branches, 270 ATMs and 30,000 network ATMs nationwide. Our non-cash offices are conveniently located within places of business you may already visit.
Founded by a group of California state employees in 1933, Golden 1 is a membership financial cooperative which is owned by its members. In keeping with the credit union philosophy of "people helping people," Golden 1 offers our members a wide range of low-cost consumer financial products and high-quality service.
We deliver financial solutions with value, convenience, and exceptional service.
A dynamic and trusted leader committed to enhancing the financial well-being of our members and diverse communities.