Medpace is a global, full-service clinical research organization with therapeutic specialization in oncology, cardiovascular, endocrine/metabolic, Infectious disease and CNS. We have steadily expanded operations in nearly forty countries. Headquarters are located in Cincinnati, Ohio with other US offices in Dallas, Texas and Minneapolis, Minnesota.
Our clinical operations activities are growing rapidly and we are currently seeking a full-time, office-based Clinical Trial Manager to build the late phase franchise. This position will work closely with our Global Director of Late Phase to grow Medpace business and expertise in this area. It is a unique opportunity to influence the set-up of this function. This position will also play a key role in the business development efforts for late phase business growth.
$10k signing bonus for CTMs with at least 3 years of experience who will be located in one of our US offices (Cincinnati, Dallas, or Minneapolis)
*** Relocation assistance available
DESCRIPTION OF JOB DUTIES
- Develop policies and procedures for late phase studies;
- Work with Business Development to gain exposure in this area;
- Influence organizational decisions relating to the late phase function;
- Manage late phase projects;
- Lead a team of Project Coordinators; and
- Train others on late phase functions
- Master’s degree or PhD in a health-related field; and
- At least 5 years of clinical trial experience; preferably in late phase/post-marketing.
Finding work that is challenging, where you are given the tools and training to succeed, where you are rewarded and are provided opportunities to grow professionally are just a few reasons talented individuals join the Medpace team.
WHAT TO EXPECT NEXT
We look forward to receiving your application. A member of our recruitment team will review your qualifications. If interested, you will be contacted for an interview.