Coated Systems Product Specialist - Atlanta, GA
The Product Specialist is the primary product technical resource for the territory team. He/she will manage the client’s Collision/Automotive, Commercial Fleet and Industrial accounts to promote growth and customer loyalty. The Product Specialist will work as a member of a territory sales team to contribute to sales growth and customer satisfaction.
- Provides training to jobber personnel and insures that jobber personnel are capable of supporting technical needs of customer
- Develops, trains and supports our jobber personnel to meet the needs of our collision shop customers, particularly in the areas of new products, technical support, training availability, and value-added programs.
- Trained and competent in all client’s Refinish brands and technologies to support strategic accounts and new customer installations. Will complete certification training for all client’s Refinish brands and technologies. Will have the ability to perform demonstrations when required.
- Utilizes account management tools to support key accounts and builds relationships with key decision makers.
- Adheres to policies and core values such as safety and business ethics.
- Manages overall selling expense within designated budget
- Promotes recommended technical solutions for resolving customer product and application issues.
- Remains current with industry trends and association activities
- Demonstrates and fosters teamwork with peers and other resources to meet customer needs
- Develops and nurtures strong relationships with decision makers and influencers
- Bachelor’s degree or minimum of 5 years of Industry experience
- Possesses good computer skills and can effectively use applications such as e-mail, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Acts with a high sense of urgency, and will be able to prioritize work effectively.
- Having a good understanding of body shop operations and application equipment.
- Demonstrates effective written, oral communication, and presentation skills
- Must possess strong problem solving, time management and communication skills
- Aptitude to effectively work with others as a contributing member of a high performance sales team
- Ability to sell, influence and negotiate with customers
- Good interpersonal skills and sensitivity/respect for peoples' differences
- Self-motivated; must be an effective performer with minimal supervision
- Presents oneself in professional manner throughout all levels of the customers organization
- Business background/acumen and strong customer focus
- Has the ability to effectively network internally and with customers
- Is an active listener and is able to interpret customer needs
For 35 years, mid-sized and large firms have trusted MarketSource’s sales and marketing outsourced services to accelerate their revenue growth and control costs. MarketSource designs and deploys field sales and marketing teams in just weeks while simultaneously generating sales.
|For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online:|
Never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn More >>
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder.com you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder.com Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.
Other Great Industries
Skilled Labor - Trades