Under the general supervision of the Senior Clinician and/or Program Manager, provides direct clinical services to a diverse client population. MA, MSW, PhD, PsyD or APN in psychology, social work, behavioral health nursing, nursing or related field. = Minimum 2 years clinical experience
Required to Provide 28 direct billable hours of service weekly, 70% productivity monthly.
Bi-Lingual in Spanish preferred but not required.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Provides and coordinates a continuum of treatment services onsite and/or in the community.
2. Provides comprehensive diagnostic assessments of clients needs.
3. Develops individualized treatment plans with participation from the client.
4. Provides crisis intervention services to clients and their families.
5. Completes necessary documentation and reporting.
6. Meets productivity standards as established by the Senior Clinician/Site Manager.
7. Participates in professional educational opportunities as provided by the agency and funding source.
8. Works in collaboration with the Resurrection Behavioral Health Network management team and/or intra-agency entities on programmatic, fiscal, community and organizational issuees.
9. Participates in Continuous Quality Improvement Principles: promotes the integration of Continuous Quality Improvement Principles in service delivery.
EOE of Minorities/Females/Vets/Disability
We began as two health care systems – Provena Health and Resurrection Health Care – joining together in November 2011 in a spirit of healing and hope. As Presence Health, the largest Catholic health system based in Illinois, our team is focused on providing those we serve the care, information and attention they need to achieve their best health.