Reporting Lead (Analyst)
Report this job
Reporting Lead Analyst
Summary of Job: Jacksonville based company is looking for a qualified individual to manage and grow its analytics through automation of reporting activities. This position requires strategic thinking, data mapping, data analysis, creative problem solving, project management, and people management skills. The position is responsible for developing a robust metrics-focused reporting system for tracking ongoing performance through the implementation of business intelligence solutions.
This position interacts directly with senior management, and requires experience with Crystal Reports or Microsoft Reporting Services and SQL. Experience with Business Objects is a plus.
- Transition reporting from Crystal Reports to Microsoft Reporting Services
- Create and maintain business, financial and operational reports using Crystal Reports to facilitate management needs
- Provide complex data analysis to identify, troubleshoot, resolve and/or escalate issues that will impact customer or partner expectations and performance
- Identify data integrity issues, and resolve and/or report issues to database administrators for table maintenance
- Create and maintain database tables using Oracle SQL for use with Crystal Reports
- Analyze operational process flow and identify areas of waste and inefficiency
- Document and present analytical methodologies used
- Present clear and concise solutions/results to business leaders and management
- Interact directly with senior management to translate analytical findings into actionable requirements for new and/or existing applications and work to ensure stable implementation
- Develop ad hoc reporting to answer immediate business and financial needs
- Provide backup support for Customer Service, Partner Support and Operations team, as needed
- BA/BS with strong academic record required
- Solid understanding of relational databases and comfortable extracting data from relational database via SQL code (Oracle)
- Experience creating database tables with SQL and importing large data sets
- Experience using Crystal Reports or Microsoft Reporting Services and Business Objects Enterprise CMC to create and deliver business and financial reports.
- Ability to work with little direct supervision once ownership of a project or task has been assigned
- Ability to work effectively on cross-functional business team composed of people with diverse backgrounds, some of whom are non-technical
- Demonstrated strength in analytical/logical reasoning
- Ability to analyze and integrate various data sources to uncover insights
- Questions conventions and demonstrates intellectual curiosity to provide superior insights
- Detail Oriented, Self-Motivated, and Proactive, with excellent organizational skills
- Ability to demonstrate a strong commercial acumen and attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven history of meeting and/or exceeding aggressive deadlines in an entrepreneurial environment
- Proficient in all standard Windows Microsoft programs (Excel, Power Point & Access)
- Prior experience with SSAS, SSIS & SSRS preferred
- Three or more years of experience working as a data analyst
Financial: Full-Time Placement Services
The SNI Financial division specializes exclusively in full-time job
search services - matching financial, accounting and banking professionals at all levels with desirable full-time career opportunities. SNI
Financial has in-depth expertise and long-standing relationships in the finance and accounting industry, which allows us to excel at
delivering high-quality matches.
As a financial professional, you'll benefit from working with a
recruiter who is an industry insider - leveraging business contacts with top employers and identifying quality job opportunities that may not
be advertised anywhere else. As an employer, you'll enjoy the confidence that comes from working with an experienced recruitment specialist -
a professional who is submerged in the finance and accounting industry and has access to high performing individuals.
now to find out about other job opportunities.
The goal in each case is to invest the personalized attention your
career and your organization deserve to deliver outstanding results. Discover what makes top professionals and employers rely on SNI Financial
for their executive search needs.
Report this job
|For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online:|
Never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn More >>
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder.com you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder.com Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.