Powered by ClearFit - The Easy Way to Find Job Candidates and Predict their Success
Employee Type: Full-Time
Industry: Real Estate - Property Mgt
Manages Others: Not Specified
Job Type: Management
Required Education: Not Specified
Required Experience: Not Specified
Required Travel: Not Specified
Relocation Covered: Not Specified
Contact: Not Available
Commercial Property Manager
We are a solutions-driven property management company, managing a portfolio of commercial real estate properties (office) totaling approximately eight million square feet. We are looking for a Property Manager for office buildings of 500,000 sq. ft. in the area of Houston, Galleria.
• Preparing the annual operating budgets for the property
• Analyzing the monthly, quarterly and annual financials and documentation
• Preparing the annual tenant recoveries and reconciliations.
• Collecting accounts receivable and approving accounts payable
• Scheduling meetings with tenant representatives resolving concerns and insuring tenant satisfaction
• Reviewing and re-bidding service contracts insuring quality and costs saving
• Maintaining a current database of insurance documents for tenants and all vendors working on property
• Researching, explaining and completing monthly variance reports
• Assisting leasing in planning tenant construction for new tenant construction and renewals.
• Coordinating tenant build-outs, drawing reviews, contractor bid reviews, move-in and building renovations.
• Managing building operating systems including purchasing, personnel, parking, janitorial, security, elevators, maintenance, and landscaping for both interior and exterior areas.
• Hiring, training, developing and reviewing staff.
• Initiating, developing and facilitating a customer driven, service oriented atmosphere.
• Processing invoices and accounts payable/receivables
• Courses in property management completed
• Bachelor's Degree, field related to real estate
• Minimum 7 years experience on a Commercial Property Management team with experience
• Team leadership
• Personal initiative
• Works well with others
• Well organized
• Supervises others effectively
• Customer service skills
• Excellent multitasker
• Excellent communication skills
• Yardi knowledge
• Strong Word and Excel skills
$60,000-75,000 per year
Salary includes great benefits including medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, 401K, Paid Time-Off and Holiday pay.
Not Ready to Apply?
|For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online:|
Never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn More >>
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder.com you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder.com Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.