Metabolism Institnl Sr Acct Rep
Responsible for Sales across local hospital and Long term care institutions - independent and/or those within systems –- Federal Accounts and VA’s by aligning Sanofi solutions to customer needs. Partner across PCU to provide best in class value to customer. Ensure positive formulary status and clinically appropriate and approved use of Sanofi products within institutions. Pull-through GPO and system level contracts and other resources with key customers including Pharmacy Directors, Clinical Pharmacists, hospitalists, DON's, Consultant Pharmacists, Medical Directors, etc.
• Calling on prescribers, case managers, pharmacists, and coordinate the transition of care from target hospitals to nursing homes
• Engaging consultant pharmacists at nursing facilities and Long Term Care pharmacies on the advantages of physiological insulin therapy over sliding scale insulin
• Identify stakeholders and develop strategic relationships in hospitals and LTC nursing home facilities.
• Work closely and coordinate with NAEs and SCAEs to pull through national hospital system and LTC GPO/Chain patient care initiatives at the local level.
• Demonstrate strategic account planning approach by identifying key accounts and allocating time and promotional resources based on account business opportunity.
• Demonstrates strategic thinking through effective use of sales data and other data resources to effectively to build strategic approach and execute against territory goals.
• Demonstrates strong understanding of diabetes disease state and competitive products.
• Follows all compliance and regulatory process and procedures
• Works with individual hospitals and the key stake holders and prescribers within those hospitals on contract pull through.
• Effectively measures the impact of leveraged programs and resources against identified business opportunities Ideal candidate will be expected to:
• Achieve business objectives in both hospital and LTC while staying customer and patient focused.
• Increase product demand through acquisition of appropriate new patients in hospitals and LTC nursing homes.
• High degree of business acumen and Strategic planning across multiple business segments
• Identify customer’s business objectives and patient care needs and pain points to better align sanofi approved solutions to address those needs.
• Conduct contract pull-through at hospitals and nursing home facilities, including:
Pulling Through contracts at local level
Effectively coordinating the transition of care strategies for key accounts
Customers understand the patient advantages of true physiologic insulin
Gain and Maintain formulary access for sanofi products
• Leveraging strategic relationships with senior executives medical directors and other key stakeholders at the system and c-suite level (as needed) in local hospitals and systems, nursing home chains and pharmacy providers to pull through programs and initiatives
• Plan engagement with the whole account, develop targets and coordinate resource deployment
• Review contracting with system-level contacts
• Engage subject matter experts for technical expertise as needed
• Use of all approved data to effectively communicate the value of Sanofi products
Hospital sales experience or at least 5 years of relevant industry sales experience. Clinical experience is a plus.
- Oditesto ipsunda ecaero blaborios
- Delit re optatest, es porumet maximint
- Cus es dolla veles cus voluptatum harcia dia
- Eiunt ut alibus mil esequat uritat
Sanofi, an integrated global healthcare leader, discovers, develops and distributes therapeutic solutions focused on patients’ needs. Sanofi has core strengths in the field of healthcare with seven growth platforms: diabetes solutions, human vaccines, innovative drugs, consumer healthcare, emerging markets, animal health and the new Genzyme.
At Sanofi US, we are committed to the growth of our people, connected in purpose by career, life and health.
Headquartered in Bridgewater, NJ, Sanofi US is part of a leading global healthcare company that is dedicated to improving health and driving back disease by making innovative medicines accessible to people around the world.
Our extensive research and development efforts address key health care challenges in cardiology, oncology, and internal medicine, as well as metabolic diseases and central nervous system disorders.
Sanofi US, along with the other US affiliates, Genzyme, Sanofi Pasteur, Merial and Chattem, employs more than 17,000 people across the country.
Commitment is our Strength. Ready to grow together.
Sanofi US endeavors to make our career center accessible to any and all users. If you are experiencing difficulty and need assistance applying online, please call 1-800-207-8049 Option 7, then Option 3.
Sanofi US Jobs
Sanofi US Services, Inc. and its U.S. affiliates are Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employers committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by applicable law.