ITSM Program & Project Managers
is a leading U.S. business and technology consulting firm with hundreds of clients needing proven talent and solutions to power their strategic initiatives. If you are a high performing business or IT professional with solid, referenced experience, we want to meet you. Genesis10 recruiters and delivery professionals are highly accomplished career advocates, who get to know you beyond your resume to position you with the opportunities that fit your skills, experience and aspirations. We have benefit options to fit your needs and a support staff that works with you from placement throughout your engagement – project after project. To learn more about Genesis10 and to view all our available career opportunities, please visit us at www.genesis10.com.
is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V.
Genesis10 is seeking multiple Project & Program Managers to work on a long term contract in Kansas City, MO supporting our Fortune 25 financial industry client. Only W2 candidates will be considered.Description:
Utilize in-depth knowledge of ITIL process capabilities alternatives and understanding of business system requirements to build and deploy strategic process capabilities and manage projects in a fashion which enhances or provides advantage to the delivery of services to the organization. Responsibilities:
- Participates in design, development and implementation of process design deliverables, to include components of the assessment and optimization of ITIL Process design and review of user requirements
- Contributes to the determination of operational feasibility of solutions
- Develops prototypes of the process design and works with LOBs as appropriate throughout development and implementation processes
- Provides process architecture direction for individual initiatives by working with the client program’s partners to ensure that design, development, and testing activities conform to the strategic direction of the department
- Work with Business Analysts and Lines of Business to review initiative designs and ensure tracking of key process quality metrics
- Serves as a fully seasoned/proficient resource; provides process knowledge and capabilities as team member and individual contributor
- Manages project(s) scope, schedule, risks, issues
- Maintains project(s) system(s) of record and adheres to enterprise change standards
- Maintains a project plan with interdependency linkages to the overall program
- Maintains high-quality and effective status reports and release dashboards (with relevant, specific action oriented messaging)
- Leads meetings and discussions to drive delivery outcomes
- Partners with functional areas to identify potential roadblocks (i.e. resources, technology)
- Maintains information and makes suggestions for improvement to the organization/structure
- Ensure prompt escalation of issues
- Ensure adherence to change control process for scope, schedule, cost
- May support multiple projects with competing deadlines
- At least 5 years of experience using ITIL to enhance project delivery and/or operational effectiveness and in implementing processes following ITIL standards, policies, and guidelines
- At least 5 years of experience as a Project or Program Manager in an enterprise level environment with proven knowledge of project management practices and project lifecycle
- Proven ability to collaborate with other domain specific (application, infrastructure, or information) Architects, System Design Engineers and technologists to complete architecture deliverables
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and comfortable communicating with senior management
- Organized and strong attention to detail to be able to connect dots and articulate clear and concise status and action plans to resolve issues and risks
- Experience developing conceptual and detail design specifications for core components of the process
- Knowledge of Continuous Service Improvement as related to ITIL
- Experience developing ways of accomplishing goals with little or no supervision and with deliverable based models
- Highly organized, driven and dependable individual who knows how to complete objectives and determine when escalation of issues is necessary
- Strong people skills - able to mediate conflicts - recognize options - propose and implement solutions
- Experience with handling technical issues and engaging others to assist in addressing the issues
If you have the described qualifications and are interested in this exciting opportunity, please apply! Only W2 candidates will be considered. About Genesis10:
- Certification in ITIL, IPRC, PMP, SixSigma
- IT Infrastructure background or background managing IT Infrastructure projects/programs
- Strong Visio skills
- Prior experience as a Business Requirements Analyst, identifying the “as-is” state, “to-be” state, and conducting GAP analysis
- Process engineering experience, identifying the appropriate industry best practice to be implemented in an organization
Genesis10 is a leading U.S. business and technology consulting firm with hundreds of clients needing proven talent and solutions to power their strategic initiatives. If you are a high performing business or IT professional with solid, referenced experience, we want to meet you. Genesis10 recruiters and delivery professionals are highly accomplished career advocates, who get to know you beyond your resume to position you with the opportunities that fit your skills, experience and aspirations. We have benefit options to fit your needs and a support staff that works with you from placement throughout your engagement – project after project. To learn more about Genesis10 and to view all our available career opportunities, please visit us at www.genesis10.com. “Genesis10 is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V”
If you’re at the top of your industry and looking for projects commensurate with your experience and expertise, you’re in good company with Genesis10.
We believe that candidates are much more than the sum of their resume entries. That’s why we want to get to know you as a person, not just as a professional. When we understand your goals and aspirations, we can make more informed choices regarding the projects and clients we recommend for you.
Our ultimate goal is to build long-term relationships that lead from project to project. We succeed by keeping you engaged, paying market rates and delivering measurable and consistent value to our clients—preferably clients in your local area. Keeping things local means we can help you balance work with what really matters: your life.
|For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online:|
Never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn More >>
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder.com you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder.com Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.
Kansas City, MO
Stay in touch with hot career listings,
business articles & more.