Senior Exchange Engineer
This position is for Senior Exchange Engineer with expertise in Exchange supporting an Enterprise Network environment. The ideal candidate will have 10+ years of relevant work experience in Network Security.
Act as the technical Subject Matter Expert (SME) and provide technical guidance to the team. Responsible for troubleshooting, installing, implementing, and administering distributed Exchange systems and providing tier II and tier III support. Responsibilities includes but not limited to:
- Configure, administer, and document Exchange infrastructure.
- Fully versed in all aspects of a distributed Exchange environment.
- Insure that notification is sent to all Stakeholders for required changes/upgrades
- Represent the changes at the weekly change review meetings and update network diagrams and all other applicable documents.
The individual will collaborates with Engineering and Project Management to create and implement custom solutions that adhere to existing design standards. Assist in developing new Exchange standards. Provide expert level research and analysis for planning, organizing, and managing corporate-wide network security functions.
Focused expertise required in Exchange environments with design, implementation, troubleshooting and support of large scale enterprise responsibilities.
Develop lab scenarios to mock user environments and test components of proposed solutions.
This role provides input into the security technology plan for the organization, and ensures that plans for their assigned technology discipline integrate effectively with other aspects of the technical infrastructure.
This Engineer will also be expected to deliver detailed project documentation to both the customer and operations that fully describes new implementations and that is used as the primary reference for day-to-day management.
This individual will be capable of installing, troubleshooting and configuring all Exchange components and to be able to provide as-built training on the offering to junior engineers.
The person in this role is expected to respond to high impact issues on a 24x7 basis, participating in a rotating on-call schedule with other team members.
• Expertise in Exchange 2010/2013 in a distributed architecture.
• Solid understanding of DAGs
• Expertise in Outlook Client 2010/2013 troubleshooting
• Incident Management
• User Mailbox Creation/ Deletion/ modification
• Shared Mailbox creation
• Calendar Permission / Busy-time
• Mailbox management
• Shared mailbox permission management
• End user Outlook support issues
• Outlook profile corruption/ New / configure
• Distribution list permission Assign/Remove
• E-Mail Tracking
• Exchange Server Services Availability monitoring
• Outlook web access /web app enable /disable
• Mailbox move local/Remote
• Group permission enable/disable
• Web service availability monitoring
• Mobile Device management active sync issues or MDM experience
• Exchange Mailbox Database /Deletion
• Familiarity with F5 Big IP GTM and LTM products
• Mail Flow inbound and outbound issues
• Backup/ Restore using Commvault or native Windows Backup
• Experience with Websense, Mimecast, Zix
• Good communication and written skills in English
Proven track record in the following skills/abilities:
- Analytical Thinking
- Problem Solving
- Process Orientation
- Self-motivated, deals with ambiguity
Bachelor's degree in technical discipline preferred or equivalent experience required.
10+ years of relevant IT work experience.
Public Consulting Group, Inc. complies with Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, as amended, which prohibits discrimination by Federal government contractors and subcontractors against individuals on the basis of disability and requires affirmative action on behalf of qualified individuals with disabilities. Public Consulting Group, Inc. also complies with the Vietnam Era Veterans Readjustment Act of 1974, as amended by the Jobs for Veterans Act of 2002, 38 U.S.C. 4212 (VEVRAA), which prohibits employment discrimination against protected veterans by covered Federal contractors and subcontractors and requires each covered Federal contractor and subcontractor to take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment these veterans.
If you have a disability or are a veteran covered by the program, please notify us by contacting a Human Resources representative. Submission of this information is voluntary, and your refusal to provide it will not cause you to be subjected to harassment, intimidation, threats, coercion, or discrimination because you engage or may engage in any of the following activities:
1. Filing a complaint;
2. Assisting or participating in an investigation, compliance evaluation, hearing, or any other activity related to the administration of Section 503 or VEVRAA or any other Federal, state, or local law requiring equal opportunity for individuals with disabilities or protected veterans;
3. Opposing any act or practice made unlawful by Section 503 or VEVRAA or their implementing regulations or any other Federal, state, or local law requiring equal opportunity for protected veterans or individuals with disabilities; or
4. Exercising any other right protected by VEVRAA or by Section 503 or their implementing regulations.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY – AFFIRMATIVE ACTION POLICY
Public Consulting Group, Inc. pledges full support to the Affirmative Action Program and policy of nondiscrimination and equal opportunity in compliance with Executive Order 11246, as amended, as well as applicable state and local laws, directives, and regulations. Public Consulting Group, Inc. recruits, hires, trains, and promotes persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, disability, or protected veteran status. We ensure that hiring and promotion decisions are in accord with equal employment opportunity principles by imposing only requirements that are job related and do not have an adverse impact, and that other employment decisions further the principle of equal employment opportunity. Public Consulting Group, Inc. ensures that all personnel actions such as compensation, benefits, company-sponsored training, education, tuition assistance, transfer, demotion, termination, layoff, return from layoff, and social and recreational programs are administered without regard to protected group status.
Equal opportunity can only be achieved through demonstrated leadership and aggressive implementation of a viable Affirmative Action Program. Our Affirmative Action Program sets forth specific affirmative action and equal employment opportunity responsibilities of managers, supervisors, and all employees. It is incumbent that employees not discriminate in any policy, practice, or procedure on the basis of protected group status. All employees are expected to make every reasonable effort to carry out their Affirmative Action Program responsibilities in spirit, as well as in letter, to assure that equal opportunity is available to all. We further expect all employees to demonstrate sensitivity to, and respect for, all other employees and to demonstrate commitment to the Company’s equal employment opportunity and affirmative action objectives.
Administrative responsibility for this vital Affirmative Action Program, including regular monitoring and periodic reporting to top management, is delegated to EO Administrator Public Consulting Group, Inc.. This program is available for review upon request by any applicant or employee by contacting the EO Administrator during regular business hours.
Normal 0 false false false EN-US X-NONE X-NONE
Public Consulting Group (PCG) provides industry-leading management consulting and technology to help public sector education, health, human services, and other government clients achieve their performance goals and better serve populations in need. Founded in 1986 and headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts, Public Consulting Group (PCG) has more than 1,100 professionals in 44 offices around the U.S., in Canada, and in Europe who are dedicated to delivering leading consulting approaches and technologies to public sector clients.