You became a nurse to help people, why not make a good living doing it and travel around the country at the same time? Accountable Healthcare Staff (AHS) is currently seeking Travel Registered Nurse (RN) candidates to join our network of travel healthcare professionals. To work in Notable Facilities nationwide on a variety of shifts for a variety of contracts.
AHS PLACES 100% OF ALL QUALIFIED REGISTERED NURSES
Registered Nurse (RN) openings for:
- Cath Lab
Registered Nurse (RN) Responsibilities:
- Perform frequent patient evaluations
- Monitoring and tracking vital signs
- Performing procedures such as IV placement, and phlebotomy
- Administering medications
- Develop day-to-day nursing care plans
- Completes and documents initial assessment of the patient according to the health care facility's guidelines.
- Incorporates clinical and technical aspects of care with nursing actions and interventions in accordance with established policies, standards and procedures.
Registered Nurse (RN) Benefits May Include:
- Day ONE Medical / Dental / Vision Insurance
- Competitive Pay
- Free, quality, private housing
- Sign-On Bonus, Completion Bonus, Loyalty Bonus
- Optional tax advantage program
- Travel reimbursement
- Weekly Payroll
- AHS will reimburse licensure up to a predetermined cost to the candidate upon start of assignment
Registered Nurse (RN) Requirements:
- State Licensed Required!
- Will work as a unit staff registered nurse
- Will work 8-13 week assignments with the possibility of extending
- To be considered a Travel RN, you must have a permanent residence at least 50 miles from the hospital. (Traveling in State only)
- Travel experience desired but NOT required
- Possible management of others
- Graduate of an accredited nursing school
- At least 2 years of experience REQUIRED
Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply today!!
*** AHS has opportunities nationwide and new opportunities arrive frequently!! If interested in other positions call AHS at 1-866-787-6928.
|For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online:|
Never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn More >>
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder.com you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder.com Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.