Senior Solution Manager (IVR Technology)
MoneyGram is an international, high-performance company, located in 200 countries and territories. We are committed to our employees. MoneyGram promotes an environment that is both challenging and rewarding for employees. We understand the importance of career development, and provide many opportunities to learn and grow. We take pride in upholding a culture strongly rooted in our corporate values, and committed to the communities around us.
We are currently hiring a Senior Solution Manager. This role is responsible for the business engagement, relationships and solutions relating to Global Customer Care Technology. The position actively engages with Global Customer Care Leadership to define strategic and tactical roadmaps, assess market gaps and partners, and create solutions and options to improve our existing technology solutions. This resource will work in partnership with Director of Customer Care Technology, Product Management, PMO, Business Operations, Enterprise Architecture and IT Leadership to refine concepts/ideas taking into consideration synergies and dependencies with business and technology roadmap, and identify and manage dependencies and synergize with other initiatives with MoneyGram.
- Leads and drives projects and systems improvements that will enhance business performance.
- Defines optimal technology solutions to meet business requirements and to improve business performance.
- Acts as the primary IT liaison to the business function and provides ongoing system support.
- Provides a big-picture view of work in progress, issues and risks, and dependencies in order to assist the management team with planning and decision-making.
- Defines, structures, and documents MGI’s data resources. Maintains the quality of the metadata.
- Designs and develops the logical and physical data models underlying the various application systems that support the MGI business. Provides support, as needed in relation to the creation and implementation of the physical database.
Required Education: Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or equivalent degree and/or experience
Required Experience/ Skills
- 7-10 years’ experience as an IT analyst, with multiple application platforms and solutions knowledge
- Strong communication, negotiation and influencing capabilities
- Strong experience in effectively leading and managing activities on multiple simultaneous crossfunctional and cross-organizational projects
- Resourceful, detail oriented, methodical, demonstrated time management skills
- Demonstrated ability to accept ownership and to take initiative
- Is flexible and able to work within the system; able and willing to take on and learn additional and different responsibilities
- Strong demonstrated ability to research and analyze complex problems
- Pursues alternate paths as appropriate to break through obstacles
- Able to build a productive, collaborative and reciprocal working relationship with business and technical partners
- Exhibits accountability for and disciplined focus on desired outcomes
- Able to rapidly absorb and apply new technical and business information
Not ready to apply
|For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online:|
Never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn More >>
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder.com you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder.com Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.