Holiday Inn Express hotels look for people who are genuine, friendly, thoughtful and resourceful.
People who care enough to go the extra mile to give our guests a great experience.
- Checks guests in and out of hotel.
- Enters and validates guest information into computer terminal.
- Runs reports and ensures correct information is in place and makes adjustments as needed.
- Compiles reservation statistics and inputs data into spreadsheets.
- Assures that front desk is covered and maintained at all times during shift.
- Prepares for arrival of guests by consistently reviewing special requests, organizing paperwork and setting up proper billing in computer.
- Proactively looks for areas of improvement in the services provided to our guests.
- Ensures guests are greeted upon arrival and makes time to interact effectively with guests.
- Responds appropriately to guest complaints, solicits feedback and builds relationships to drive continuous improvement in guest satisfaction.
- Responds and acts on guest complaints, service or security problems.
- Engages in service recovery to maintain customer satisfaction.
- Provides information and acts as a resource of services to guests or hotel visitors by making restaurant reservations/suggestions, giving directions, etc.
- Performs courtesy calls to guests and logs responses in corresponding logbooks making sure to follow up where necessary.
- Posts and adjusts charges and information on all folios and accounts.
- Processes and ensures proper credit is received from hotel guests, checks information against reports.
- Maintains cash drawer.
- Handles multiple incoming telephone calls.
- Receives and acknowledges reservation requests, cancellations and changes.
- Distributes and logs mail, faxes, messages or packages to registered guests or hotel personnel.
- Informs or checks with housekeeping on checkouts, vacancies and service need of guests.
- Communicates guest requests and issues to the proper departments.
- Performs other miscellaneous duties as required.
At least 2 years experience in a customer service related field required. Hotel experience preferred. Candidate must be highly motivated, friendly, energetic and have strong communication skills. Strong ability to multitask required. Knowledge of OPERA is a plus, but not required. This is an overnight position.
$10.00 - $12.00 /Hour
Hospitality - Hotel
At least 2 year(s)
As a member of IHG Rewards you have more choices for redeeming points than any other hotel loyalty program in the world. Redeem your points for Reward Night stays at 4,400 IHG(R) hotels, airline miles and tickets, car rentals, merchandise, gift cards and more. To become a member, visit https://secure.priorityclub.com/rewards/us/en/join/?#initial-state