This is an excellent opportunity to work as a
Vendor Manager / Service Delivery Manager
with a cutting edge software company in Jacksonville, FL. This is a permanent, full time position with full benefits and we are looking to interview and hire as soon as possible.
- Manage service delivery and projects to one or more client accounts, promoting the continuous improvement of productivity, service quality, and customer satisfaction.
- Provide a focus for SLA management and customer satisfaction
- Manage vendor performance against contractual obligations
- Build and maintain constructive vendor relationships and facilitate resolution of exceptions to agreed-upon performance
- Responsible for incident management
- Understand the numbers associated with vendor performance, managing the service delivery platforms (web, IVR, mail services), and being responsible for the monthly invoices and development of annual budgets based on historical volumes
- Coordinate troubleshooting between client companies and the vendors
- Provide input to senior leadership, supporting vendor operational assessments to validate contract compliance and manage operational risk
- Review invoice estimates, reconcile vendor’s monthly invoices, and prepare monthly volume and budget forecasts based on platform volumes
- Coordinate client company activities for release / change management, drafting business requirements for operational initiatives / releases
- Interface with technical resources, business owners, end users, and management
- Build and maintain documentation for releases/operational initiatives including project plans, estimates, and testing plans
- Ensure the information systems and the review structure for SLAs and client satisfaction are in place and effectively utilized
- Lead continuous and demonstrable improvement of productivity resulting in increased cost effectiveness and value
- Monitor processes and ensure they are in place, in order to pro-actively protect consistent service quality through management of change control and acceptance into service procedures
- Ensure adherence to ITIL Service Delivery governance
- Provide expert problem management support to difficult, high profile customer issues
- Ensure root-cause analysis of problem management is conducted and a corrective action plan is followed through with any learning applied for future benefit
- Oversee the integration of all service delivery units
- Improve the quality and inter-working of the ‘virtual’ service team, including other service partners and suppliers, to ensure a seamless end-to-end delivery of service for clients
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent work experience.
- 3+ years of project management or business analyst experience
- 3+ years of technical services support or technical customer support experience
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office with an emphasis on Excel
- Knowledge of one or more operating systems
- Experience managing service delivery for multiple clients
- Experience managing resources, capabilities, and capacity to meet existing and new business demand
- Negotiation and presentation skills that ensure contract renewals
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Preferred ITIL foundation certification
- Preferred experience with Treasury Suite, ERP applications, financial software applications, etc.
- Tenacious problem solver, will own issues until full resolution
- Strong rapport and relationship building skills with both internal departments and external customers
- Excellent networking skills with the ability to navigate organizations and build strong relationships with C level leaders
- Strong negotiation skills
- Strong organizational, time management, and prioritization skills
- Previous experience required in a service delivery / program management role
- Previous experience required in the IT industry with a good understanding of finance technologies
- Understanding of IT industry working practices / methodologies
- Proven experience managing vendor / supplier relations, preferably within the financial / credit industry or involving federal compliance and documentation
- Understanding of change management, release management, and operational project management within IT / SDLC
For immediate consideration, please send resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
STAFFING NOW® is one of the fastest growing administrative recruitment services in the country. We specialize in matching administrative professionals with the right temporary or full-time job opportunities in a variety of clients in all industries. Staffing Now can help you build your career!
SNI Companies®, the parent company of Staffing Now specializes in the placement of Accounting & Finance and IT candidates on a temporary and full-time basis through its Accounting Now and SNI Technology divisions. With revenues in excess of $100 million, SNI Companies ranks among the top 100 U.S. staffing companies and was recently named one of the fastest growing private staffing companies in the country by Staffing Industry Analysts. Based in Des Moines, Iowa, SNI Companies has over 40 offices in the Midwest, Northeast, Mid-Atlantic and Southeast to best serve our job seekers and clients.