Lead Android Engineer - realtor.com®
Move, Inc. is the developer and operator of most popular real estate property listings realtor.com® applications on all leading platforms (web, mobile web, iOS, Android and Windows 8). We are looking for talented engineers to join our mobile engineering team in downtown San Jose, California. Our office is conveniently located in San Jose downtown, close to public transportation hubs.
Our applications see upwards of 50,000 downloads per day! And 30 million unique users per month !!! If you are passionate about mobile engineering, our team is the place to be. We have some of the top talented iOS, Android, Windows 8 and Mobile Web engineers with backgrounds from popular silicon valley companies in team. We are always on top of cutting edge technologies, tools and development practices.
We are looking at redesigning and building brand new consumer experience of our Android applications. This is a great opportunity for you to work on extremely popular application from ground up. Connect with us to learn more of what we do and how you can help us.
- Help design and rebuild our application with brand new experience from ground up
- Participates in research and development of highly scalable consumer facing mobile applications with rich user interfaces
- Identifies new mobile technologies, trends, opportunities, and how they might relate to enhance our products and business
- This is 100% hands on coding opportunity. With your experience, passion and personality; will help push our Android development to next level.
- BS CS equivalent and 7+ years of software development experience or MS and 5+ years of experience
- Excellent software engineering, design and architecture skills
- Strong hands-on Java development experience
- Hands-on experience developing applications on Android platform
- Good unit testing and debugging skills. Our apps testing is 100% automated.
- Great interest and focus on the user experience. Good understanding of Android UI design patterns.
- Good written and verbal communicate skills
- Self-motivated creative and focused
- Aptitude for learning, growing and working in team environment
Move Inc, is an equal opportunity employer and offers a fast-paced, dynamic work environment including a competitive salary, benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401(k), vacation, relocation and holidays.
Move, Inc. offers a fast-paced, dynamic work environment including a competitive salary and benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401(k), vacation and holidays. What should excite you about Move is not where we are located or which dental plan we offer, but the opportunity to be a key player in revolutionizing the real estate industry and working with people who are excited and motivated to make a difference in an industry that touches everyone’s lives.
Move is an equal opportunity employer.
Not ready to apply?